DragonLance Chronicles Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of Krynn...in digital, interactive form.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Temporary Away Status

Go down 
+7
fallenblades
Wynter
Zelcandra
Armageddon
Kalmari
Mahren
HDM Rattle
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

Temporary Away Status - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Away Status   Temporary Away Status - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 6:55 pm

Zelcandra wrote:
Land of the Living? was he vacationing with Chemosh?

... late answer, but it was a bit like that! Shocked

And: Not at home (and thus not be able to be IG) this weekend - Jan. 30 until Feb. 2.
Back to top Go down
Wynter

Wynter

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Away Status   Temporary Away Status - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 4:13 pm

Sooo. I broke my laptop. No idea when I get new one. So no idea when I'll get to the server next time.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Away Status   Temporary Away Status - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 7:18 pm

Wynter wrote:
Sooo. I broke my laptop. No idea when I get new one. So no idea when I'll get to the server next time.

OUCH! That's too bad.

Hopefully the HD still works. NWN1 doesn't really needs an install! You can just copy the whole NWN1 folder to your new HD/PC/Notebook and start it with the according "nwn.exe" or "nwmain.exe". It might quarrel the first 1 or 2 times, but then it should start normally. I did that a couple of times.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Away Status   Temporary Away Status - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 7:51 pm

Sorry for not having any time to be IG lately. Last weekend it was due to company and, in addition to that, my family and me were getting ready for a spring trip - packing, packing, packing...

So, I'll be gone from March 25th to April 8th.

Happy Easter to all of you (in advance)! albino
Back to top Go down
Breathless_Dragon
Admin
Breathless_Dragon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Away Status   Temporary Away Status - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 10:12 pm

Black Rider wrote:

So, I'll be gone from March 25th to April 8th.
Happy Easter to all of you (in advance)! albino

Have a great vacation BR. The world will fall into darkness and be devoured by the 5-headed dragon in 5 easily chewable chunks. So same ole same ole .. :LOL:

Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Away Status   Temporary Away Status - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 5:19 am

Back from my family vacation. And well rested, too! sunny

So, back to RL-business... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Zelcandra

Zelcandra

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Away Status   Temporary Away Status - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 11:02 am

Havent seen any one on in a while, though I have been working mornings a bit of late. Hopefully that will change in a week or two...
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Away Status   Temporary Away Status - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 2:03 pm

Zelcandra wrote:
Havent seen any one on in a while, though I have been working mornings a bit of late.  Hopefully that will change in a week or two...

Hi Zel,
well... I've been drowned and my batteries are pretty low atm. But I see a "Haven" Wink on the horizon, so sailing calmer waters soon.
But (annoucement!), I'll be away for vacations end of July - beginning of August. After that, things should get better for me.
Back to top Go down
Breathless_Dragon
Admin
Breathless_Dragon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Away Status   Temporary Away Status - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 7:09 pm

There was activity today I saw a new player RPing with River.
Back to top Go down
Wynter

Wynter

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Away Status   Temporary Away Status - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 1:46 pm

Have been really busy doing over time at work lately. Things should calm down a little in next couple of weeks... maybe.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Away Status   Temporary Away Status - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 6:00 pm

Wynter wrote:
Have been really busy doing over time at work lately. Things should calm down a little in next couple of weeks... maybe.

Me too. But summer break and vacatins nearing for me. Things should get better after my trip.
Back to top Go down
Kalmari

Kalmari

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Away Status   Temporary Away Status - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 10:58 am

Hello, have been absent from the server for some time. At the moment I do not have computer and I'm spending my time with family in the middle of nowhere. Don't know when I will return back to civilization or how my time will give in to rp. I have my mind set to own projects that should get finished before next year and this will eat a lot of my time and concentration. So. I think this is kind of a hiatus for me - and cannot say for how long.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Away Status   Temporary Away Status - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 5:40 am

Hey Zemy,
thanks for your notice. And all the best for your projects!
Back to top Go down
Breathless_Dragon
Admin
Breathless_Dragon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Away Status   Temporary Away Status - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 1:29 pm

Zemy wrote:
Hello, have been absent from the server for some time. At the moment I do not have computer and I'm spending my time with family in the middle of nowhere. Don't know when I will return back to civilization or how my time will give in to rp. I have my mind set to own projects that should get finished before next year and this will eat a lot of my time and concentration. So. I think this is kind of a hiatus for me - and cannot say for how long.

Hey we are all busy these days it seems.  Smile  Drop in to say hi though!

BD
Back to top Go down
fallenblades

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Away Status   Temporary Away Status - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 6:33 pm

Just wanted to apologize for my absence in game of late, got busy with school and forgot to post here that I was gonna be pressed for time. I've jumped on a few times these last few days but haven't had much time in game. Ill be back in game this week, and probably messing around in the toolset while Im logged in so hope to see everyone back in game.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Away Status   Temporary Away Status - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 1:55 am

NP, fallenblades! That's RL.

OK, summer vacation coming up for my family and me! I'll be leaving for 2 weeks starting this thursday (July 30).  Cool
I probably won't have an internet connection or only a very bad one, so I may stay silent.
Back online around August 15.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Away Status   Temporary Away Status - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 8:34 am

Black Rider wrote:
OK, summer vacation coming up for my family and me! I'll be leaving for 2 weeks starting this thursday (July 30).  Cool
I probably won't have an internet connection or only a very bad one, so I may stay silent.

I'm back! Now I have to worm myself to all those rusty posts and such. Laughing
We're getting sorted here, so it may take a bit, until I replied to posts.
Back to top Go down
fallenblades

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Away Status   Temporary Away Status - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 5:56 pm

Black Rider wrote:
Black Rider wrote:

Welcome back! Hope you and your family enjoyed your trip
Back to top Go down
Breathless_Dragon
Admin
Breathless_Dragon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Away Status   Temporary Away Status - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 6:10 pm

Black Rider wrote:
Black Rider wrote:

WB Rider! Now excise them Rust Buggies

BD
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Away Status   Temporary Away Status - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 3:11 am

fallenblades wrote:
Welcome back! Hope you and your family enjoyed your trip

We enjoyed it VERY much:
Temporary Away Status - Page 2 Br_div10
Very Happy sunny
(*Yes, it's me!*)
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Away Status   Temporary Away Status - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 4:27 am

I'll be away from Oct. 17 until Oct. 25 late.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Away Status   Temporary Away Status - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 5:50 am

I'll be away on vacations until end of March. sunny

If there is a new forum registartion, please try to contact Riverwind or Breatless Dragon to do the account activation for the forum.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Away Status   Temporary Away Status - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 12:12 pm

Hi all!
And sorry for my rare appearances lately. The months after easter kept me very RL busy - more than the general amount. But I'm sailing calmer waters again. I was going to post that I would be away for summer vacations and just then a thunderstorm fried my router! Evil or Very Mad
Well, back from my vacation and I've got the router replaced. So I'm back among the livin'! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Away Status   Temporary Away Status - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 12:55 pm

I'll be away on a family vacation until Oct. 10th 2016.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Away Status   Temporary Away Status - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 5:13 pm

I am back. And (luckily as usual) I'm well fed and well rested! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Away Status   Temporary Away Status - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Temporary Away Status
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next