DragonLance Chronicles Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of Krynn...in digital, interactive form.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quest and game in general

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
winterhawk99

winterhawk99

Quest and game in general Empty
PostSubject: Quest and game in general   Quest and game in general Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2019 11:51 pm

Got home yesterday. Finally got to go in game today. Did not see anyone but I saw several dungeouns without treasure so I know some folk have been playing. That's a good thing. Once Black Rider and Sam get done with their portions of the mod I'll get it back. tweek the elven crypt quests and add a few lower level quests.

Sunday at noonish I plan to do a dms quest for fighters. If anyone comes I'll dm them for a nice prize.
Back to top Go down
http://www.harvestmoonconsortium.com
Zelcandra

Zelcandra

PostSubject: Re: Quest and game in general   Quest and game in general Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 4:57 am

Finally got my forum password working, and I've been wandering around with a Kagonesti Ftr/Barb, trying to find way back to Tarsis, passed skullcap, which seems blocked off atm. Not sure if I'm taking wrong turns or if transitions are missing/broken, but running into a lot of dead ends here and there.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Quest and game in general   Quest and game in general Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 10:23 am

Zelcandra wrote:
Finally got my forum password working, and I've been wandering around with a Kagonesti Ftr/Barb, trying to find way back to Tarsis, passed skullcap, which seems blocked off atm.  Not sure if I'm taking wrong turns or if transitions are missing/broken, but running into a lot of dead ends here and there.

Great, that you recovered your PW!
And thanks for your input!

Yes, Skullcap has been blocked, when we shifted the timeline (back then), because the interior needs to be reworked. This has not been done yet, because of RL in general.

As to the dead ends: It would be great, if I get a description regarding those "dead ends", so I can check them out.

Back to top Go down
winterhawk99

winterhawk99

PostSubject: Re: Quest and game in general   Quest and game in general Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 8:09 pm

Forgot something I saw on the thread. by fighters I mean fighters, rangers, barbarians, knights although a palidan would not be appropriate. Can be any level more than 5th but lets try to keep levels within 5 of one another.
Back to top Go down
Zelcandra

Zelcandra

PostSubject: Re: Quest and game in general   Quest and game in general Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 9:03 pm

Kagonesti Elf Ftr 5/Barb 5, and in California with a time change this Sunday, so no idea what time or if i'll be awake...
*edit* posted at 5:05pm
Back to top Go down
winterhawk99

winterhawk99

PostSubject: Re: Quest and game in general   Quest and game in general Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2019 10:35 pm

Would be three hours earlier your time Zelcandra. Im in Texas and we are moving back an hour so -1 hour for the time change -2 hours for the time zone difference. so would be 10am if no time change 9am with. it will be 11 in the morn for me but Ill stick around and can adjust if you like. It will be about 5 or 6pm in germany I believe so our European friends will be able to make it. Willing to adjust a couple of hours if you want but let me know by Saturday morning. I still have to sight in a rifle this weekend for boar hunting next week. plan to do that Saturday mid day.
Back to top Go down
winterhawk99

winterhawk99

PostSubject: Re: Quest and game in general   Quest and game in general Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2019 4:34 am

I've been working and hunting for two weeks. Thanksgiving is coming up and will be home after a long stint at work. next week. I'll be in dm mode the sunday after thanksgiving to continue the adventure I wish to pursue. Hopefully It will start at about 12 noon central standard time so both European and American players can both come on.

BR: I'll be home from Saturday this week till sunday next week if you want to send me the mod to work on? Sorry its just my schedule can be so seemingly random.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Quest and game in general   Quest and game in general Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2019 1:50 am

@ Winterhawk: Sorry for my slowlyness. Super busy week...  Rolling Eyes  I'll get a link to you this weekend.
Back to top Go down
winterhawk99

winterhawk99

PostSubject: Re: Quest and game in general   Quest and game in general Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2019 7:16 pm

I think the IP may have changed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest and game in general   Quest and game in general Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quest and game in general
Page 1 of 1