DragonLance Chronicles Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of Krynn...in digital, interactive form.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)

Go down 
+3
Black Rider
Armageddon
DM Di Camarii
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

Public Progress Thread (until May 2013) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Public Progress Thread (until May 2013) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 10:51 am

Delivering 1.089e! Finally the "real" Tarsis - Old City is finished and in. Plus 2 more new Tarsis areas to go adventuring!

Screens: https://dlcr.forumotion.net/t126-tarsis-and-the-plains-of-dust#766

Explore Wink
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Public Progress Thread (until May 2013) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:30 am

1.089f has been delivered. "Major" addition is the connection between Que-Kiri and Que-Teh. Plus tonns of little brushups/fixes.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Public Progress Thread (until May 2013) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:41 am

Sorry, no update this weekend! It's still 1.089f.

If you red through the bug-section, you will remember, that some armor-models won't show correctly on the Minotaur or Half-Ogre model. I'm checking and adjusting them right now. In the next update, you'll have working (showing) armors plus special stores, which sell them for these 2 race.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Public Progress Thread (until May 2013) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:40 pm

1.089g is out.
Again: Things under the hood: I checked all our Minotaur-armor-appearances and adjusted them. So, hopefully, all armor-models (for minotaurs) should completely show up. IF NOT, PLEASE REPORT.
In addition, special minotaur-stores have been set up. For a start, you'll find one in these places:
Sanction - Central Slums, Solace - Southern Outskirts and Tarsis - South Gates.
These armors are specially adjusted for the minotaur model and restricted to the base race "Half-Orc"!
Due to RL work ( Sad ), I'm behind with the half-ogre-armor. It's on the list.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Public Progress Thread (until May 2013) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:41 pm

1.089h:
We had some issues with ACs regarding the minotaur armors. They should be fixed now. In addition, there is a high quality minotaur gear smith to be found in in the Sanction Harbor area. He also sells a few special minotaur and half-ogre-weapons with some boni, which other "general" weapons don't have.
Half-ogre armor is not in, yet.
Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Public Progress Thread (until May 2013) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:24 am

1.089i has been delivered.
Couldn't motivate myself to continue the work on the Half-Ogre armor. Smile
Instead I did small things under the hood + detail additions. Some work went into areas SW and W of Solace.
Half-Ogre armor will be next (I think...)
Back to top Go down
DM Evenstar
Admin
DM Evenstar

Character sheet
Character Name: Johan Jorumus
Race: Human
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Public Progress Thread (until May 2013) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:02 pm

Downloading and hosting.

Real Life has been wild, as of late. In a good way!

Here comes the mod - Let's screw around and see if it works.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Public Progress Thread (until May 2013) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:31 am

Just to keep you informed on the progress:

Abyssal work these armors! Evil or Very Mad

OK, I got all the half-ogre-armors created, but since the half-ogre-model (like the minotaur-model) is not a NWN-standard-model, not all armor-models work on them. I started testing and found a few flaws, so I have to check them all out - this time for both genders! Mad

I'm getting to it, but I won't be able to deliver an update for this upcomming weekend. But by the following weekend, it should be done.

So, this weekend it's still 1.089i.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Public Progress Thread (until May 2013) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 8:28 pm

Half-Ogre armors are done and traders are set up. Now you can fully enjoy this special race! A sack full of other things have been done. It's in 1.090a, which is going to be shipped tomorrow.
Will post more details, soon!
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Public Progress Thread (until May 2013) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:04 pm

1.090a has been delivered. Major additions:
Half-Ogre armor trader can be found (for a start) in Solace Southern Outskirts, Tarsis South Walls and Sanction North Slums (Sanction: Smithy with high quality gear). As with the minotaurs, the armors are restriced to the base race of the half-ogre (=half-orc). So you could equip a minotaur with this armor (and vice versa), but it won't look very well!

Also I put in a "herb woman" who helps poisoned/diseased toons (for a fee). Currently to be found (for a start) in Gateway, Solace, Sanction North Slums, Caergoth Center, Tarsis Old Waterfront.

Last edited by Black Rider on Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DM Evenstar
Admin
DM Evenstar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Public Progress Thread (until May 2013) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:09 pm

Version 1.09a is up and running - Adventure awaits...
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Public Progress Thread (until May 2013) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:05 pm

1.090b is out. A few fixes and detail work has been made.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Public Progress Thread (until May 2013) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:41 am

Working with the mod. 1.090b is still the current version.
We probably will have a change regarding the HAKs. With this, we hope, that downloading needed HAKs will be a little bit more convenient. Announcements will be made in time!
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Public Progress Thread (until May 2013) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:55 am

Work is in progress. Sadly, the vault has some upload problems, so I cannot send out the a new version. So, 1.090b is still the current version.
The new version will also supply a little "dragon rider demo part".
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Public Progress Thread (until May 2013) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:08 am

HAKs have been delivered to the vault. Waiting for confirmation.
With these (new) HAKs, we cut down the number of download locations (+ a few more goddies for us to use).
I will announce in time and update the "needed HAKs" section.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Public Progress Thread (until May 2013) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:41 am

New HAKs are ready for download. Please get all 4 files:

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Hakpaks.Detail&id=8072

The new version (with these new DLCR_Tiles-HAKs) will not be up this weekend (Oct. 1st)! Maybe in one or two weeks. Just get them, so you are prepared.
So, at the moment, 1.090b is still the current version (with the "old" HAK-collection).

When the new version is up, you can remove quiet a few HAKs, which have been in use before, if you logged into the DLCR-mod before. Details will be posted to the "Needed HAKs"-section.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Public Progress Thread (until May 2013) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:43 am

I'm still edging out a few things. Won't make it until the next weekend (Oct. 14.). So, if it's hosted before this date, it'll still be 1.090b.

Remember to get the new HAKs:

Please get all 4 files.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Public Progress Thread (until May 2013) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:37 am

New version (1.12) is ready to be delivered.

Major changes & additions:

- Switched HAKs ! Get the new HAKs:

With the new DLCR-tile-HAKs, you may remove the following from your NWN-HAK-folder (if you don't use them anywhere else):

wrm_SF10-senADDS.hak
wrm_MirkwoodP1.hak
wrm_Mirkwood.hak
PK_top_v2.2.hak
PK_textures_v2.0.hak
PK_rocky_v11.5.hak
PK_elven_v2.1.hak
ttf01_suspended.hak
dwarven_halls.hak

- Added a dragonrider DEMO ment as a sneak preview!
Screens: https://dlcr.forumotion.net/t128-dragonrider-system#795

- Removed musical instruments from some stores (eg. smithy) and created a seperate store for musical instruments. For a start to be found in Tarsis, Caergoth North & Crossing.

- Added a "permission-system" for indoor resting. Talk to the according NPC to get a permission. It will now cost a few coins!

- Added a few areas leading south from Que-Teh.

- Many more "under the hood" things.

Will send a notice, when the mod has been delivered!

Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Public Progress Thread (until May 2013) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:44 am

1.12 has been sent out.

Please get the new HAKs!

Details: See post before this one!

Dragonrider-demo:
Since it's "only" an OOC sneak preview demo, I decided to set up a NPC in the Realm of Mishakal. Talk to him to get a lift to the demo area.
Of course you can also reach it IG: Search out Crossing Beach (west of Crossing) or Caergoth Beach (south of Caergoth East). You will meet a NPC there, which will help you onto the dragon. Wink

And... you might find some goodies while exploring... Wink Wink Wink

Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Public Progress Thread (until May 2013) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:38 am

Just to keep you informed (though these things are not in the current version):

I'm done with Twin Peaks and will work my self towards Haven (New Haven Road) and finally connect Haven (hopefully).

Found some little thingies (eg. in Gateway Inn, you are not able to get a resting permission), which will be fixed.

AND: With setting up the DLCR-Tileset collection, I missed out an edge file, that's why you don't see anything beyond the Solace area... Embarassed
Will do an update on the DLCR_TilesTop. It will be not a necessary download, but then, it's a very small one! I will announce.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Public Progress Thread (until May 2013) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:03 am

I've been very busy last week, so I didn't get as far as I wished to. Evil or Very Mad

But the updated DLCR_TilesTop is about ready. I will do some more testing and then upload it to the vault. It will NOT happen this weekend! So no new version this weekend, but probably next.
I'll announce, when upload is done. Even if you don't get it right away, things will be working for you.

Areas towards Haven are all set up. Will have to add a few things here and there, but I hope, that I'll be ready next week.
Back to top Go down
DM Evenstar
Admin
DM Evenstar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Public Progress Thread (until May 2013) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:21 am

Server: Up and running!
Back to top Go down
DM Evenstar
Admin
DM Evenstar

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Public Progress Thread (until May 2013) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:34 pm

Server RESET Smile
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Public Progress Thread (until May 2013) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:54 pm

I do make some good progress! I think, we will have an updated mod on friday.

Some new areas are in and set up. Plus the DLCR_TilesTop.hak with some fixes is working well and ready for the upload to the vault. It has NOT been done yet! I'll announce!

The new mod version will be DLCR_1.13.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Public Progress Thread (until May 2013) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:19 pm

Dec. 14th 2011

The updated version of the DLCR_TilesTop (version 4) is on the vault:

It's just a small download. Please get it ASAP! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Public Progress Thread (until May 2013) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next