DragonLance Chronicles Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of Krynn...in digital, interactive form.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Body of a Red Wing soldier returned to Pax Tharkas

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Breathless_Dragon
Admin
Breathless_Dragon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

Body of a Red Wing soldier returned to Pax Tharkas Empty
PostSubject: Body of a Red Wing soldier returned to Pax Tharkas   Body of a Red Wing soldier returned to Pax Tharkas Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 5:11 pm

A tragic incident in Solace has left Red Wing Captain Stoltz dead.  The local authorities are looking for a white robe (Adana) and dwarf (Drumin), and a miscellaneous magic type (Tinywen) in connection. Word was sent to High Lord Derinus in Pax Tharkas on the incident.
Back to top Go down
Tiny Gnomie

Tiny Gnomie

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Body of a Red Wing soldier returned to Pax Tharkas   Body of a Red Wing soldier returned to Pax Tharkas Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 5:57 pm

Highlord Derinus sits on her throne and listens to the report. She leans her chin on her hand and frowns.

"And what was Captain Stoltz doing in Solace?"

The answer is vague, and she closes her hands into fists.

"Too bad dear captain is already dead, and cannot be punished. Find me the one responsible for this... And bring me that new commander, Relle. I have an assignment for her."

As the messenger leaves, she shakes her head and sighs.

"I need to weed out these morons from my troops.."
Back to top Go down
Breathless_Dragon
Admin
Breathless_Dragon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Body of a Red Wing soldier returned to Pax Tharkas   Body of a Red Wing soldier returned to Pax Tharkas Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 7:17 pm

After the messenger leaves a young captain approaches Lily in the halls, he bows low.

"My Lady, I think I know what Stoltz was doing in Solace."

He looks like he is trying very hard not to smile but it is obvious that he is happy to give her this news.

"Stoltz and I reported to Commander Joler of the 5th Regiment. The Commander was looking for someone to go to Solace and give Hederick a message. Apparently he got some tersely worded reports from Hederick and the Commander felt that the old sot needed a reminder of who was in charge. I'm pretty sure Stoltz was looking for a quick promotion out of this favour."

*He waits for Lily to reply*

Back to top Go down
Riverwind

PostSubject: Re: Body of a Red Wing soldier returned to Pax Tharkas   Body of a Red Wing soldier returned to Pax Tharkas Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 5:59 am

In the meantime, Adana reaches Wayreth and reports directly to High Mage Par-Salian what happened. The whispers run fast throuth the Tower's walls and general disdain against Seeker Hederick's actions is common among all the three Orders, even though many understand the natural diffidence against wizards.
However all agree (in particular the White Order) that throwing in the Pit an innocent and respected wizard, known for her pacifism, and even native from Solace, with serious accusations and without a trial, has been an insult to the whole Orders of High Sorcery, and fear this may happen in the future again.
Of course Adana will defend herself in the outside world, and the main focus remains on the school's fate. Many fear for its future, but think Theobald will cope with the situation

Many of the people of Solace have witnessed the events in the square, and know who is truly responsible for that mess, but they are too afraid to oppose the Seeker. The popular resentment against the Seeker and his iron rule is growing in the shadow.

The Black Order is very determined to look into the matter of this "abomination" (the sorceress) and think that such a creature could not be allowed to live. They also sent an emissary to clarify the situation with the Dragonarmies. They also think Hederick needs a little good telling-off, before he tries again to accuse a member of the Orders of such crimes without evidence, considering an important school is situated in that town.

From now on, Solace will be watched over very carefully to avoid future incidents.
Back to top Go down
Sammalsilta

Sammalsilta

Character sheet
Character Name: Thrishdek
Race: Human
Class: Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Body of a Red Wing soldier returned to Pax Tharkas   Body of a Red Wing soldier returned to Pax Tharkas Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 1:14 pm

Drumin doesn't get it. Why the white robed wizards doesn't get it that he attacked the soldier on purpose? Maybe they want to blame it on the wizard that wasn't wizard after all. That's maybe easier for them to understand. Drumin got away perhaps little too easy with what he had done. His friend, Hederick, looked most upset and least Drumin could do was not to cause any more harm to him.
"Get away from my town, Drumin", the Seeker had said.
Drumin planned escape, but the plan was never needed, for the white wizards did their hocus pocus and suddenly Drumin was elsewhere. No questions there, but how sutpid they must be on other matters?
They spoke all their coming plans and everything concerning the evil facing the world, and did not pay any attention to the others listening to them... Drumin kept his mouth, and even though said something about what he's about to do, he never did that. Supidity of non-dwarves, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Tiny Gnomie

Tiny Gnomie

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Body of a Red Wing soldier returned to Pax Tharkas   Body of a Red Wing soldier returned to Pax Tharkas Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 8:39 am

Commander Joler of the 5th Regiment is summoned, Highlord Derinus waits for him in her private quarters.
All the other present commanders are ordered to get their mounts for excessive riding exercise in the courtyard of Pax Tharkas.
Back to top Go down
Breathless_Dragon
Admin
Breathless_Dragon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Body of a Red Wing soldier returned to Pax Tharkas   Body of a Red Wing soldier returned to Pax Tharkas Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 9:02 pm

Tiny Gnomie wrote:
Commander Joler of the 5th Regiment is summoned, Highlord Derinus waits for him in her private quarters.
All the other present commanders are ordered to get their mounts for excessive riding exercise in the courtyard of Pax Tharkas.

Joler strides in to the High Lord's chamber, he seems confident, perhaps thinking he is up for a promotion. The Commander is dressed in his best uniform and performs a bow as he enters your presence.

"You summoned me High Lord." He is trying very hard not to smile and look as professional as possible.

*He waits for Lily to reply*

((OOc - I assume that you dismissed the young captain ))
Back to top Go down
Nara Relle

Nara Relle

PostSubject: Re: Body of a Red Wing soldier returned to Pax Tharkas   Body of a Red Wing soldier returned to Pax Tharkas Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 7:59 pm

Commander Relle enters the High Lord's chamber with a sly smile, bowing as she walks closer. Specks of dried blood cling to her armor.

"I apologize for the wait, High Lord. I was attending to some issues with that Shatterstone couldn't seem to handle himself. What do you need of me?"

*She awaits a reply*
Back to top Go down
Tiny Gnomie

Tiny Gnomie

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Body of a Red Wing soldier returned to Pax Tharkas   Body of a Red Wing soldier returned to Pax Tharkas Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 5:48 pm

The body of the late commander Joler was given to the dogs, and Highlord Derinus gave his regiment to Commander Relle.

Later Highlord Derinus receives a letter from a former prisoner.

"What this time? Am I forced to work with idiots? Well, it isn't my problem anymore, let the chosen one take care of it. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Body of a Red Wing soldier returned to Pax Tharkas   Body of a Red Wing soldier returned to Pax Tharkas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Body of a Red Wing soldier returned to Pax Tharkas
Page 1 of 1