DragonLance Chronicles Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of Krynn...in digital, interactive form.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Faction Notes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DM Evenstar
Admin
DM Evenstar

Character sheet
Character Name: Johan Jorumus
Race: Human
Class: Fighter

Faction Notes Empty
PostSubject: Faction Notes   Faction Notes Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:04 am

I'd like to take a moment to explain how our custom factions will work.

There are many many custom factions in the game. The first thing that you (the player) needs to know is that MOST of them will start of with a neutral attitude towards a PC. So, Dragonarmy Forces and Whitestone Forces, who hate each other automatically - will not hate you...automatically.

Most factions are non-global...that is to say, if you rob/assault a commoner...he will give a shout that defenders and other commoners NEARBY MIGHT hear and respond to. If you go to another town - everybody will ignore you again.

So, I advise thieves/muggers to use dark secluded alleys for their "business" You might just get away with something.

Big Armies, on the other hand are global factions...That is to say, if you piss off one of them- you piss off them all. These factions include the Dragonarmy and Whitestone Forces...you can consider it a "wanted poster" reaction, if you will.

So - upon login - everybody in most factions will be friendly...Wanna be in the war - just attack a faction member and it's ON (until the next server reset (time for the 'heat' to be off).
Back to top Go down
DM Di Camarii
Admin
DM Di Camarii

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

Faction Notes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faction Notes   Faction Notes Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:50 am

excellent, this was always a huge issue last time when it was me doing this work, which i know nothing about, which is why it was a nightmare....

nice work john.
Back to top Go down

Faction Notes
Page 1 of 1