DragonLance Chronicles Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of Krynn...in digital, interactive form.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moving ships, flying dragons and walkable water!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Issac

Issac

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

Moving ships, flying dragons and walkable water! Empty
PostSubject: Moving ships, flying dragons and walkable water!   Moving ships, flying dragons and walkable water! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:33 pm

OK i managed to compile my first tileset today by ripping the parts i wanted out of a big tileset and piecing them together this being how ive learned to do everything in nwn, now hopefully with the aid of a tutorial i will be able to take "water" tiles and make them walkable around walkable ship placeables, my goal here is to be able to have Naval combat against enemy ships which are actually creatures with the cep ship appearance. and to have flying dragons that can attack players on walkable ship decks (not currently possible).

Right now i have isolated and created a tileset with rocky high altitude mountains, clouds, and towers and tunnles, that run through the mountains,
lava, pits and airships that can travel through all 4 terrains. When it's finnished it will also have beaches, water, walkable water, and all kinds of walkable ships.

This is all for the custom classes to make flying dragons more practical else what good would a dragon highlord class be if he could never play in areas that support a flying dragon.

Also making flying citadel's will be quite possible however i have yet to figure out what they can look like from the ground.

All the custom content will be released in a playable community module, but not before the DLCR team gets first dibs and can implement it, the playable module will advertise DLCR and hopefully bring some players.

the theme of the playable module will be dragon riding knights of solamnia.

Issac
Back to top Go down
DM Di Camarii
Admin
DM Di Camarii

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

Moving ships, flying dragons and walkable water! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving ships, flying dragons and walkable water!   Moving ships, flying dragons and walkable water! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:32 pm

sweet, cant wait to play the mod and love the first dibs part, great work, hope we can integrate all this cool stuff.

samm
Back to top Go down

Moving ships, flying dragons and walkable water!
Page 1 of 1