DragonLance Chronicles Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of Krynn...in digital, interactive form.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sunday Events

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
winterhawk99

winterhawk99

Sunday Events Empty
PostSubject: Sunday Events   Sunday Events Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 2:07 pm

If the server is up sundays and im at home I'll Dm anyone coming in. We'll see I'll be home this sunday. I also may have to take my wife angel shopping so will be out a few hours so how about this. I'll be round 6pm-10pm Central standard time (texas time) on these sundays. For dming anyone coming in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.harvestmoonconsortium.com
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

Sunday Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Events   Sunday Events Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2020 2:37 pm

Great! Thanks!

...That'll be a european start at 1 am... Shocked affraid
Back to top Go down
winterhawk99

winterhawk99

Sunday Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Events   Sunday Events Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 12:00 am

password didn't work Br.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

Sunday Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Events   Sunday Events Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 12:27 pm

Sorry! It was my fault! I sent you a PM.
Back to top Go down
winterhawk99

winterhawk99

Sunday Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Events   Sunday Events Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2020 7:29 pm

Ok so im working till next Wednesday. I'll try again for the sunday Im off. should be the third of may. if I need to start earlier for our European friends I might be able to do that too. but i'll be on as a dm for 4 hours to do various small quests if someone jumps on.
Back to top Go down
DM Di Camarii
Admin
DM Di Camarii

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

Sunday Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Events   Sunday Events Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2020 5:40 pm

im around more now, should be, have some connection issues but working it out, can also DM,

lost my external hard drive with my recent builds on it dammit, think it might be findable, if not can start from scratch.

samm
Back to top Go down
winterhawk99

winterhawk99

Sunday Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Events   Sunday Events Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2020 8:39 pm

Sorry for the delay. I never stopped working during the covid thing and I've also started a short novel for sale. And have been reviewing two servers which takes some time. One very good and one very poor. You can read about them on HMC.

I have been monitering the server on weekends from time to time while doing my reviews and jumped in at least once or twice a weekend for an hour or so. This weekend I worked and being I do 12 hours a day have problems with getting everywhere. I will be off this wednesday till sunday. would love to join you on the server Samm sometime this weekend.
Back to top Go down
DM Di Camarii
Admin
DM Di Camarii

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

Sunday Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Events   Sunday Events Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2020 2:33 pm

cant wait.

will probably have most if not all of the new high clerists areas ready to go in for next weekend. done the exterior and main floor interior.

samm
Back to top Go down
winterhawk99

winterhawk99

Sunday Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Events   Sunday Events Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2020 5:35 pm

Take a look at my scripting thread on HMC. if you have a mind too I have a how to do a basic pw quest. We need low level quests in the cities really badly. I have put one in hillhome and a small store. but have to cut the encounters down in the quest area by one or two/ or number of creatures per encounter. it picks up some lag. That would help out a great deal.
Back to top Go down
DM Di Camarii
Admin
DM Di Camarii

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

Sunday Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Events   Sunday Events Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2020 11:01 pm

That’s awesome. Will read that and do that. I’ve asked stef for the latest version of the base mod and once he’s done with the ee Hak I will be adding a ton of caravan copies and small quests as well as a ton more travel options via land and sea as well as a new nightlund highway which will run parallel to the north of the present nightlund areas.

Samm
Back to top Go down
winterhawk99

winterhawk99

Sunday Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Events   Sunday Events Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2020 12:42 am

probably come in saturday got some things going on sunday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sunday Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Events   Sunday Events Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunday Events
Page 1 of 1