DragonLance Chronicles Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of Krynn...in digital, interactive form.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Long time no talk

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nara Relle

Nara Relle

Long time no talk Empty
PostSubject: Long time no talk   Long time no talk Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 12:59 am

Hey everybody! Long time no talk.

I'm not sure that this is even something anyone would be interested in, but has anyone thought about starting a Discord server for DLCR? I thought it might help with responding to each other in real time and make it easier than the forum, especially if trying to find times that others might be online. I can never seem to find the right time to be online with other people, so I figured I'd suggest it. Just an idea! I just miss you guys!

Hope anyone who reads this has a swell day!

Nara
Back to top Go down
winterhawk99

winterhawk99

Long time no talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no talk   Long time no talk Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2019 2:57 am

I've heard of discord but don't really know what it is. I'm usually off on weekends and can play then. late Friday and afternoon evenings Saturday and Sunday when angel doesn't have things for me to do. This would be Texas or central time in America. If you want to set up a time for folk to be on I would be excited about it.

This week is sort of a lucky week for me I came home wed and have off until Monday since I worked a straight almost 2 weeks. Hope to see a few folk in game this weekend maybe samm and yourself will be around. That would be tubular Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.harvestmoonconsortium.com
winterhawk99

winterhawk99

Long time no talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no talk   Long time no talk Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2019 6:38 pm

I'll keep my pc in the game while I'm working on the second book of Children of hell today and tomorrow. I'll check every so often to see if anyone is in game. If someone comes in my pc should wake up in 10 to 20 minutes. then I'll change characters to suit level if needed.

I'll also monitor the boards to see if anyone wants to notify me that they are going in. I know it gets boring playing alone at times so I'll keep one eye open for anyone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.harvestmoonconsortium.com
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

Long time no talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no talk   Long time no talk Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2019 12:54 pm

I have a discord account, but not enough time to be there available on a kind of regular base or with enough time.
But in general, it's a great idea, Nara!

[BTW. Nara: Did you get my mails regarding your account-question? I did not get any replies...]
Back to top Go down
Zelcandra

Zelcandra

Long time no talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no talk   Long time no talk Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2023 1:17 am

Been quiet a long time, actually forgot about this site for a while. Hope everyone is well.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

Long time no talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no talk   Long time no talk Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2023 11:26 am

Zelcandra wrote:
Been quiet a long time, actually forgot about this site for a while.  Hope everyone is well.

Hi Zel!
Nice to get a life sign! I'm well. I still have contact to Winterhawk and he seems to be well, too.
As you might have noticed: This place is silent, too. Things have shifted out of my hands with the aim to create a new DLCR with EE-Stuff. I did not get too involved - just a little helping hand here and there. As of now I don't know what the stage of the "new DLCR" might be. It is not hosted.
Well, hope to hear from you Zel!
Back to top Go down
Zelcandra

Zelcandra

Long time no talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no talk   Long time no talk Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2023 3:54 pm

Flip flop day/evening work schedule next two weeks so not playing nwnEE as much, but still hopping on time to time, should be on more mid November, then off and on over holidays.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

Long time no talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no talk   Long time no talk Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2023 8:10 am

There is a "new" Dragonlance server: Krynn Haven Reforge (listed as that). That is based on the ancient Krynn Haven-Server from a decade or more ago. They started with that original module, but by now have revamped the system alot and also reworked areas. I helped them a bit to get things sorted and started in the beginning, but I did no area builds or scripts. I don't know, what the looks is ATM, but if you pay them a visit, please send greetings from me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Long time no talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no talk   Long time no talk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long time no talk
Page 1 of 1