DragonLance Chronicles Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of Krynn...in digital, interactive form.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Excited about the weekend

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
winterhawk99

winterhawk99

Excited about the weekend Empty
PostSubject: Excited about the weekend   Excited about the weekend Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2019 3:11 am

Its midnight on Wednesday and I'm starting to get excited about the server. There were 5 people on last Saturday and maybe there will be some people on this weekend. If fortune permits perhaps be able to rp with a few other players.
Back to top Go down
http://www.harvestmoonconsortium.com
DM Di Camarii
Admin
DM Di Camarii

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Excited about the weekend   Excited about the weekend Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2019 12:31 am

i am here all weekend, am really getting back into building and am about to post an update in that section, but ready to go with my knight or mage or someone else ....

Back to top Go down
winterhawk99

winterhawk99

PostSubject: Re: Excited about the weekend   Excited about the weekend Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2019 4:46 am

Cool Samm Right now I have a 10th level thief and a 5th level mage. the mage is my main character but I plan to have a few more eventually so can play with anyone when either of these two get to a higher level. I also met someone called Nara on the server for a few minutes. An old player I guess that has also come back. Said she would also be on tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
DM Di Camarii
Admin
DM Di Camarii

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Excited about the weekend   Excited about the weekend Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2019 10:31 am

could that have been kyre?

hopefully we start to see some old timers come back, have a few to get in touch with, they will have their minds blown by the work thats been done, size of the world.

Back to top Go down
DM Di Camarii
Admin
DM Di Camarii

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Excited about the weekend   Excited about the weekend Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2019 7:32 pm

sorry winter, keeps crashing, will try to figure it out

murphys law, you get set for some good rp and wham
Back to top Go down
winterhawk99

winterhawk99

PostSubject: Re: Excited about the weekend   Excited about the weekend Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2019 7:43 pm

Need any help? check your control panel logs and delete your cookies and temp stuff.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Excited about the weekend   Excited about the weekend Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 6:35 am

DM Di Camarii wrote:
sorry winter, keeps crashing, will try to figure it out

What is crashing? The server-game? The toolset?

Did you set both ".exe-s" to "run as administrator and maybe "compatibility mode Win XP SP3"? (I did that).
Back to top Go down
DM Di Camarii
Admin
DM Di Camarii

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Excited about the weekend   Excited about the weekend Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 11:13 am

tried admin mode, usually run that way, but i think its the actual game, i donwloaded free from a site, works fine but might have a terminator code, its fine though, just have to get to my buddys place where there is a disk that i bought retail, so no issues, maybe later today i can get it
Back to top Go down
Nara Relle

Nara Relle

PostSubject: Re: Excited about the weekend   Excited about the weekend Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 10:53 pm

DM Di Camarii wrote:
could that have been kyre?

hopefully we start to see some old timers come back, have a few to get in touch with, they will have their minds blown by the work thats been done, size of the world.

Nope, not kyre, just lil old me. Very Happy Really liking how the server is looking so far though!
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Excited about the weekend   Excited about the weekend Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2019 11:53 am

DM Di Camarii wrote:
tried admin mode, usually run that way, but i think its the actual game, i donwloaded free from a site, works fine but might have a terminator code, its fine though, just have to get to my buddys place where there is a disk that i bought retail, so no issues, maybe later today i can get it

Remember to use your OLD CD-keyset! If you do a new Install, you can edit them accordingly (see public tech-help-section / protection). If you want your new keys, we have to "wipe" the old ones first.
Back to top Go down
winterhawk99

winterhawk99

PostSubject: Re: Excited about the weekend   Excited about the weekend Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 4:59 am

Cant make it this weekend. We have a big shoot at the national shooting grounds in San Antonio. The good news is I'll be off Monday till sunday next week. I'll be able to finish up the elven crypt dungeon along with the spider quest. Then I plan on taking a break because I need to focus on my second novel and get a few chapters done. I'm working on chapter 9 now with 150 pages. and have 11 more chapters to go. I also want to play a little and gods willing after 8 months of playing get Aiauta past her test so she can achieve 6th level.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Excited about the weekend   Excited about the weekend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Excited about the weekend
Page 1 of 1