DragonLance Chronicles Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of Krynn...in digital, interactive form.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For those interested in Children of Hell.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
winterhawk99

winterhawk99

For those interested in Children of Hell. Empty
PostSubject: For those interested in Children of Hell.   For those interested in Children of Hell. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2019 3:09 am

I'm in the middle of chapter 8 of the second book of the children of hell series. You can find the first book on my site, harvestmoonconsortium.com. It's coming along a lot slower than the first but I'm slowly trudging along with it. I also try to put up monthly updates on progress. If you like to read and don't know about the series your welcome to download it in word or phf format. Its free. These three books are fan fiction and free to download. It might give you a few hours of good reading. Most like the first book and I've had good reviews on it.

The books are based on the play of three old servers I used to dm and build on. Broodslayers, Anchorome, and Harvest Moon. If you read it let me know if you like it or how you think I can improve future novels. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.harvestmoonconsortium.com
DM Di Camarii
Admin
DM Di Camarii

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: For those interested in Children of Hell.   For those interested in Children of Hell. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2019 9:01 am

will definitely give those a read, i have written some tv and film scripts but never undertaken a book or book series, always wanted to try nut it seems like a huge job, kudos to you winterhawk.

samm
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: For those interested in Children of Hell.   For those interested in Children of Hell. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2019 3:05 pm

I liked the first book VERY much! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those interested in Children of Hell.   For those interested in Children of Hell. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For those interested in Children of Hell.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonLance Chronicles Reborn :: General :: Player Chat ( OOC )-
Jump to: