DragonLance Chronicles Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of Krynn...in digital, interactive form.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ladder in Taris

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
winterhawk99

winterhawk99

Ladder in Taris Empty
PostSubject: Ladder in Taris   Ladder in Taris Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 7:47 pm

Not sure if its because I died about six or seven times or if there is a glitch but am stuck in the area with the ladder. cant make the transition and am stuck at the old docks. There's a cross right in front of the city side transition that may be glitching the triggers. I'll come back a little later and see if the cross is still there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.harvestmoonconsortium.com
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

Ladder in Taris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ladder in Taris   Ladder in Taris Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 12:26 pm

winterhawk99 wrote:
Not sure if its because I died about six or seven times or if there is a glitch but am stuck in the area with the ladder. cant make the transition and am stuck at the old docks. There's a cross right in front of the city side transition that may be glitching the triggers. I'll come back a little later and see if the cross is still there.

This ist strange! There is an area transition in front of both ladders (Tarsis - Old Waterfront, if you are speaking of that area). I went back and forth by clicking that AT... Will test again!

-> Tested: Now my toon is stuck, too! Evil or Very Mad The trigger is working - normaly... Don't know, why it's glitching now! So, I could do a server reset, but there are still your remains and they would be gone. If you remember, what you lost, I could try to get it back to you. Better would be, if we manage to meet IG though.
Back to top Go down

Ladder in Taris
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonLance Chronicles Reborn :: DragonLance Chronicles Re-Born :: Bugs and Errors-
Jump to: