DragonLance Chronicles Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of Krynn...in digital, interactive form.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Differant Time Period? Pre WotL?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zelcandra

Zelcandra

Differant Time Period? Pre WotL? Empty
PostSubject: Differant Time Period? Pre WotL?   Differant Time Period? Pre WotL? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 5:19 pm

for all the setting time periods I've see, the time frame just after the Dwarf Gate wars until Raistlin and Cameron are born seems a fairly open time period, though I guess the main down side is the only clerics around, and late in that period, are Evil Priests, mostly of Takhisis. Even Druids are lacking until after the Disks of Mishikal are recovered. How difficult would it be to put up two versions of mod for different time frames? Completed quests on one become active history for other?
Back to top Go down
Breathless_Dragon
Admin
Breathless_Dragon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Differant Time Period? Pre WotL?   Differant Time Period? Pre WotL? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 5:41 pm

Zelcandra wrote:
for all the setting time periods I've see, the time frame just after the Dwarf Gate wars until Raistlin and Cameron are born seems a fairly open time period, though I guess the main down side is the only clerics around, and late in that period, are Evil Priests, mostly of Takhisis.  Even Druids are lacking until after the Disks of Mishikal are recovered.  How difficult would it be to put up two versions of mod for different time frames?  Completed quests on one become active history for other?

I'm not for it.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Differant Time Period? Pre WotL?   Differant Time Period? Pre WotL? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 5:20 am

Zelcandra wrote:
for all the setting time periods I've see, the time frame just after the Dwarf Gate wars until Raistlin and Cameron are born seems a fairly open time period, though I guess the main down side is the only clerics around, and late in that period, are Evil Priests, mostly of Takhisis.  Even Druids are lacking until after the Disks of Mishikal are recovered.  How difficult would it be to put up two versions of mod for different time frames?  Completed quests on one become active history for other?

And besides the technical side, it would probably be a very time consuming job to coordinate those two time periods, RL-time we don't seem to have (atm. - at least for me).
Sorry for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Differant Time Period? Pre WotL?   Differant Time Period? Pre WotL? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Differant Time Period? Pre WotL?
Page 1 of 1