DragonLance Chronicles Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of Krynn...in digital, interactive form.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Transitioning in Solace

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kyre

kyre

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

Transitioning in Solace Empty
PostSubject: Transitioning in Solace   Transitioning in Solace Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 8:33 pm

I'm having problems with transitioning and logging into Solace.....game keeps crashing Sad
Anyone else having similar problems?
kyre
Back to top Go down
Riverwind

PostSubject: Re: Transitioning in Solace   Transitioning in Solace Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 2:35 am

I haven't experienced such problems. I think there might be a conflict in your haks. Perhaps you downloaded some from other servers that clash with the DLNG ones and create these crashes. Solace is an area where the use of haks was intensive, so it's no surpise it might have problems if some haks are malfunctioning.

I'd suggest you to clean your hak folder from every element which is not in the DLNG requirements and see what happens Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Transitioning in Solace   Transitioning in Solace Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 12:39 pm

... hm, this might be due to the fact, that your HAKs might be of a (much) older date. (I think, there was another player a while ago, who had the same problems due to an older HAK version.)

Do me a favour and re-download all Tile-HAKs = also 1-3 (to be on the safe side):
http://neverwintervault.org/project/nwn1/module/gameworld/dragonlance-chronicles-pw

Please let us know, if this fixed it.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Breathless_Dragon
Admin
Breathless_Dragon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Transitioning in Solace   Transitioning in Solace Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 12:45 pm

Black Rider wrote:
... hm, this might be due to the fact, that your HAKs might be of a (much) older date. (I think, there was another player a while ago, who had the same problems due to an older HAK version.)

Do me a favour and re-download all Tile-HAKs = also 1-3 (to be on the safe side):
http://neverwintervault.org/project/nwn1/module/gameworld/dragonlance-chronicles-pw

Thank you!

Ok - I am crashing as well - same issues as Kyre.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Transitioning in Solace   Transitioning in Solace Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 2:35 pm

Breathless_Dragon wrote:
Black Rider wrote:

Thank you!

OK, something different then... Shocked affraid cyclops
Back to top Go down
Breathless_Dragon
Admin
Breathless_Dragon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Transitioning in Solace   Transitioning in Solace Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 6:50 pm

Breathless_Dragon wrote:
Black Rider wrote:

Thank you!

DLCR-NG (Beta) 2.1 L Version now loaded up. The Solace South Area has been changed and I tested it today. It still cause a couple of crashes BUT - it is much better now. I think we can make a few other changes to improve stability.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transitioning in Solace   Transitioning in Solace Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transitioning in Solace
Page 1 of 1