DragonLance Chronicles Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of Krynn...in digital, interactive form.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bandits won't give up

Go down 
+2
Black Rider
Kalmari
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalmari

Kalmari

Bandits won't give up Empty
PostSubject: Bandits won't give up   Bandits won't give up Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 7:27 am

Rohere Halanor was killed by punch of Archer Bandits near Caergoth (Where they have that small tower and bridges) and in the Chamber of Recovery I transported myself to Realm of Mishakal. The bandits followed my toon there Very Happy I escaped to Ceargoth - East but they came after me and killed me again.

Well, it didn't stop there. One came after me in the Chamber of Recovery and started fighting against everyone in there. She was killed after some time by the healers. Then I - again - moved to Realm of Mishakal (I paid my death penatly every time) and there was 3 bandits waiting for me. I logged out asap when I noticed them.

So. I think this was not supposed to happen or did I piss them off so bad they followed me after beyond? xD
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Bandits won't give up   Bandits won't give up Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 11:34 am

Twisted Evil This is the new system! NO ESCAPE UNTIL YOU DIE - and even then, DIE AGAIN! Twisted Evil

Well... lol!

Nope, something is really wrong here Exclamation Wonder, if this happens elswhere, too. Please tell a DM to giv you back all your penalties (if you still remember).
Back to top Go down
Zelcandra

Zelcandra

PostSubject: Ummm.. Yah...   Bandits won't give up Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 pm

Ok, no more Bear jokes around Cat... it's a Karma thing...
Back to top Go down
Mahren

Mahren

PostSubject: Re: Bandits won't give up   Bandits won't give up Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 5:34 pm

At least it wasn't the curse this time. I was nowhere near the server Razz
Back to top Go down
Breathless_Dragon
Admin
Breathless_Dragon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Bandits won't give up   Bandits won't give up Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 5:34 pm

Hum... that should not happen! That area needs a serious lookie.
Back to top Go down
Wynter

Wynter

PostSubject: Re: Bandits won't give up   Bandits won't give up Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 10:25 am

Zelcandra wrote:
Ok, no more Bear jokes around Cat... it's a Karma thing...

Muah x)

Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Bandits won't give up   Bandits won't give up Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 3:47 pm

Mahren wrote:
At least it wasn't the curse this time. I was nowhere near the server Razz

Allright! Good to hear, that it was not the fault of the CURSE this time! Very Happy

And bad side is, that we don't have a toon to blame... Mad
Back to top Go down
Kalmari

Kalmari

PostSubject: Re: Bandits won't give up   Bandits won't give up Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 6:25 am

Black Rider wrote:

Yes, my poor Rohere is innocent and did not deserve this beat-up Sad
Back to top Go down
Zelcandra

Zelcandra

PostSubject: Here is a possible reason...   Bandits won't give up Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 11:41 am

Terminator: Genisys opens this July! They are not Bandits, but Terminators!
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Bandits won't give up   Bandits won't give up Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 6:17 pm

Zemy wrote:
Black Rider wrote:

Sad  I didn't meant to beat up anybody! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Kalmari

Kalmari

PostSubject: Re: Bandits won't give up   Bandits won't give up Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 7:08 am

Black Rider wrote:
Zemy wrote:
Black Rider wrote:

Sad  I didn't meant to beat up anybody! Embarassed

I bet you were the one sending those bandits after me Twisted Evil just enjoying my terror and distant screaming.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Bandits won't give up   Bandits won't give up Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 12:48 pm

Zemy wrote:
I bet you were the one sending those bandits after me Twisted Evil just enjoying my terror and distant screaming.

*sights* I wish, I had the time to do that! Twisted Evil

OK, BD and I tested those Bandits and... all went well! My toon died bravely  Sad  and went to the chambers with no bandit following.

It seems, that this was a kind of glitch - a script, which turns the attacker "neutral" not firering in time... Will try to find a way to make sure, that this happens a bit earlier. Maybe it was due to the bleeding routine...

But still: If this happens again, please report.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Bandits won't give up   Bandits won't give up Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 11:00 am

Black Rider wrote:
It seems, that this was a kind of glitch - a script, which turns the attacker "neutral" not firering in time... Will try to find a way to make sure, that this happens a bit earlier. Maybe it was due to the bleeding routine...

Just a quick info: Added some lines. Still need to test though. Will inform you, when I delivered an update.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Bandits won't give up   Bandits won't give up Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 12:23 pm

Black Rider wrote:
Black Rider wrote:

Just a quick info: Added some lines. Still need to test though. Will inform you, when I delivered an update.

OK, just delivered version "1.50h". So I hope, that I didn't break anything... Rolling Eyes But I did some "dying tests" and all seems to be working.
Back to top Go down
Breathless_Dragon
Admin
Breathless_Dragon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Bandits won't give up   Bandits won't give up Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 10:07 pm

Black Rider wrote:
Black Rider wrote:
Black Rider wrote:

OK, just delivered version "1.50h". So I hope, that I didn't break anything... Rolling Eyes But I did some "dying tests" and all seems to be working.

Your sacrifice shall be remembered for all time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bandits won't give up   Bandits won't give up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bandits won't give up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonLance Chronicles Reborn :: DragonLance Chronicles Re-Born :: Bugs and Errors-
Jump to: