DragonLance Chronicles Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of Krynn...in digital, interactive form.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Laggy areas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

Laggy areas Empty
PostSubject: Laggy areas   Laggy areas Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 2:53 pm

Hello all,
I do use 2 pretty modern PCs (regarding NWN), when building. My "weaker" one being a Dual Core with 2 GIGs of RAM, the video card is a Geforce Go 7300 with 512MB RAM.

If your PC is "slower", it might be, that some areas tend to be a bit laggy (eg. those, which use alot of mist/fog placeables).
So, please report back those areas, so I can adjust them a bit.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Wynter

Wynter

Laggy areas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laggy areas   Laggy areas Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 9:57 pm

Hillhome - eastern mountains entrance. Mostly parts with bears and wolfs. And kobolts
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

Laggy areas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laggy areas   Laggy areas Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 7:02 pm

Thanks.

That may be due to the "fog". Too much can cause lags - depending on your machine.

It would be good, if you report areas, that you also send info on CPU, RAM, videocard with video-RAM. The helps to figure out a workable setting.
Back to top Go down
fallenblades

Laggy areas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laggy areas   Laggy areas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:47 pm

Last couple of days (for me anyways) the server has seemed fairly laggy. Friday and Sat were no problems and everything was running really smooth, but sunday it started to get a little laggy at times and last night around 2am (for me) it got so bad that it took me around 5 mins to go through a trans. Not to mention when I first found new port my game almost crashed. Might just be some spikes because it was manageable up until that time.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

Laggy areas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laggy areas   Laggy areas Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 6:08 pm

Maybe BD can reset the server, when he reads this and hopefully, this fixes it... 5 mins for a trans is defenitly way to long!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Laggy areas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laggy areas   Laggy areas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laggy areas
Page 1 of 1