DragonLance Chronicles Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of Krynn...in digital, interactive form.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Odd Items to look at...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zelcandra

Zelcandra

Odd Items to look at... Empty
PostSubject: Odd Items to look at...   Odd Items to look at... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 2:59 pm

So I was wandering about Solace today and found the School of the 'Art', where I find wands of Lesser Summoning II for sale, and they seem to be usable by any one, including non-magic individuals, having no class/race restrictions. Kender could be the End of us all if they get ahold of these!!!
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Odd Items to look at...   Odd Items to look at... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 6:09 pm

Kender and wands????
affraid 
NO WAY! Will change that for the next version!
Thanks for the report!
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Odd Items to look at...   Odd Items to look at... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 1:24 pm

Removed / fixed. That item had no limitations. It now has.
I hope, I checked all the stores. But if you find another one, please report.
Back to top Go down
Zelcandra

Zelcandra

PostSubject: Crossing   Odd Items to look at... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:44 pm

Mage merchant is Crossing is still selling wands of summon II to Kender!! Eeeekkk!! Run for it!! Giant Rabbits are attacking!!
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Odd Items to look at...   Odd Items to look at... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 5:02 am

Again: Thanks! Will fix that.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Odd Items to look at...   Odd Items to look at... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 2:08 pm

Store is adjusted. Also thinned it out a bit, because it's "only" an "on the fly" trader. (In fact, that was the first trader, that was put into the module to supply some stuff for wizzards and we forgot all about that trader... Embarassed)
Back to top Go down
Zelcandra

Zelcandra

PostSubject: New Ports: Wandering Merchants   Odd Items to look at... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 1:10 pm

the two merchants in out door merchant area of New Ports, Man and Lady, wander out of thier stalls as soon as some one enters town and can be a pain to find over time, given the names...
Back to top Go down
Zelcandra

Zelcandra

PostSubject: Que- Teh Horse Trader   Odd Items to look at... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 1:33 pm

So a gnome named Von Noobiestein walks into Que-Teh and gets set upon by the Horse Trader, I'm guessing for selling a Lame Horse or dragging said trader's cousin into harmsway, and as they raced arround the camp, I was betting on the Merchant, who did catch and pummel poor Noobiestein into oblivion... Twisted Evil 

Anyway, this random hostility needs to be checked out as it was the only village dweller(NPC) to react to the PC(Sammalsilta) as they races arround.
Back to top Go down
Zelcandra

Zelcandra

PostSubject: Haven Mage Store...   Odd Items to look at... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 2:16 pm

It has been rumored that Eugor has been selling wands to kender, much to the mirth of the Seeker guards....
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Odd Items to look at...   Odd Items to look at... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 5:16 pm

Will check things out!
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sammalsilta

Sammalsilta

Character sheet
Character Name: Thrishdek
Race: Human
Class: Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Odd Items to look at...   Odd Items to look at... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:09 am

Funny thing happened on the way to School of 'Arts'. Wilpardin Ló-Gag was casually walking on the bridge above ground and all of a sudden he was dropped down to ground and trapped there forever. He is a nice minotaur and doesn't deserve a fate like this.
Back to top Go down
HDM Rattle

HDM Rattle

Character sheet
Character Name: Rattle
Race: Dragon
Class: Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Odd Items to look at...   Odd Items to look at... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:50 am

The bridges do that and you can get back on them the same way you drop out: run against them. Change position and angle, running should help. At least it has always helped me.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Odd Items to look at...   Odd Items to look at... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 2:36 pm

That is an issue with the walkmesh of the tileset, which I cannot fix. It tends to happen between 2 tiles, especially when there is a tree platform tile connecting to a walkway. If I find thos spots, I try to block them with eg. a barrel. But I sure missed some. So, if you give me a detailed description of the location (maybe a screenshot), I'll try to block that spot.
And yes: Wiggeling / turning and walking / walking backwards should help in most cases.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Odd Items to look at...   Odd Items to look at... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 1:52 pm

New Ports wandering traders: Fixed (and renamed Wink )

Eugor in Haven: Adjusted (Totally forgot about EUGOR! Smile )

Way to 'School of Arts': Placed a barrel, but don't know, if that was the spot...

Checked the Que-Trader, but couldn't see, what causes this chasing. The traders have the merchant-faction, the others not. So, probably an attack on the merchant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Odd Items to look at...   Odd Items to look at... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Odd Items to look at...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonLance Chronicles Reborn :: DragonLance Chronicles Re-Born :: Bugs and Errors-
Jump to: