DragonLance Chronicles Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of Krynn...in digital, interactive form.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Players Pledge

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Armageddon
Admin
Armageddon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

The Players Pledge Empty
PostSubject: The Players Pledge   The Players Pledge Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:15 pm

Raise your right hand.
Place your left hand on the DragonLance Chronicles Book
And swear the oath of the Players Pledge..

" I as a player on the server DragonLance Chronicles Reborn, do solemnly swear to play often, and with respect for all others.
I will try to RP my character in the best way I know how, and I will try to RP as often as I can.
I will try to co-operate with all the DM's requests, and if I can I will help out when required
I will not argue with a DM, even if I am totally convinced they are incorrect.
I will tell all my friends if I think this module is fun, so they will come and play.
I will tell the Admin / DMs if I think this module is not fun, so they will have the chance to make things better for all.
I will play by the rules and never cheat, and I will tell the Admin / Dm's if I see cheating.

This I pledge with my honour, life and CD key
Back to top Go down
https://dlcr.forumotion.net
MacGlum

MacGlum

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

The Players Pledge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Players Pledge   The Players Pledge Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:08 pm

*in her best Marilyn Monroe* Honestly judge, I NEVER swear!
*raises her right hand, with her left on the book*
I will always respect my fellow players, and will play often, I will RP my little heart out and always cooperate with my DM's!
I will encourage fun and *winks*friends for all!
I will sing songs! I will tell stories! I will do deeds of daring do! I will defend the weak and make some tremble with fear!
Rules Rule and cheaters drool!
*breathy*By all this I pledge...
MacGlum
sunny Cool Laughing
Back to top Go down
Issac

Issac

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

The Players Pledge Empty
PostSubject: Pledge   The Players Pledge Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:55 pm

Est Sularas oth Mithas

I as a player on the server DragonLance Chronicles Reborn, do solemnly swear to play often, and with respect for all others.
I will try to RP my character in the best way I know how, and I will try to RP as often as I can.
I will try to co-operate with all the DM's requests, and if I can I will help out when required
I will not argue with a DM, even if I am totally convinced they are incorrect.
I will tell all my friends if I think this module is fun, so they will come and play.
I will tell the Admin / DMs if I think this module is not fun, so they will have the chance to make things better for all.
I will play by the rules and never cheat, and I will tell the Admin / Dm's if I see cheating.

I will work hard to ensure that playing with me is enjoyable no matter what role i should play.

Issac
Back to top Go down
maggie0184

maggie0184

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

The Players Pledge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Players Pledge   The Players Pledge Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:05 pm

I will do my best to uphold the rules and regulations to the best of my abilities Razz after all I was one of the first to ever play on DLCO

Maggs

As Samm would call me cheers
Back to top Go down
DouglasThurman

The Players Pledge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Players Pledge   The Players Pledge Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:39 pm

BLAARG NOT SAYS BAD WORDS! Blaarg do says okeedokees to dat ting up dere. Yup yup.

Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Players Pledge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Players Pledge   The Players Pledge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Players Pledge
Page 1 of 1