DragonLance Chronicles Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of Krynn...in digital, interactive form.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)

Go down 
+3
Black Rider
Armageddon
DM Di Camarii
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
DM Di Camarii
Admin
DM Di Camarii

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

Public Progress Thread (until May 2013) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Public Progress Thread (until May 2013) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:39 pm

sorry all,

it is getting busier for me but that won't get in the way of DLCR progress too much.

have to buy a new mouse before i can get back to any area building, which is a big disappointment because today and tomorrow were to be for that and sunday im gone doing interviews with stars and such at the toronto international film fest,

i will start hosting the mod at night as best i can, should not be a problem to have it up most nights.

will be able to host tomorrow night, gotta grab the newest version.

once again, sorry to have been absent so much over the past month.

Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Public Progress Thread (until May 2013) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:03 pm

Got some new reachable areas!
1. Sanction: Reachable from Realm of Mishakal for some toons. If you should not be a chosen one Twisted Evil, take the sea voyage from Crossing (to be reached via Caergoth Docks). Sanction has some more areas connected!
2. Hillhome, a major settlement of the Neidar: Right now reachable by a caravan-travel starting south of Solace (Solace is still incomplete, so it's a temporary connection between Solace NE and the Solace Southern Outskirts).
Hillhome is not finalized. Details will be added with time. Smile
3. Dergoth Bog: Reachable by travelling east from Hillhome. But beware, these are dangerous areas to travel! Twisted Evil (again Wink )
The version number is 1.072 and should show as the first info upon entering the mod.
Have Fun.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Public Progress Thread (until May 2013) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:52 am

DM Di Camarii was so busy with RL, that he missed to swap out the mod... Laughing

I just checked: 1.072 is running now. So you now have all those new (IMO very cool) areas mentioned within the previous post regarding 1.072.
Again: MOD-version should now show upon entering the mod (right now at the beginning, in 1.073, which will be probably ready for the upcomming weekend, it will be at the end).
Back to top Go down
DM Di Camarii
Admin
DM Di Camarii

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Public Progress Thread (until May 2013) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:40 am

the current hosted version is now 1.072,

lol, sorry for that all, was my fault.
Back to top Go down
Armageddon
Admin
Armageddon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Public Progress Thread (until May 2013) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:53 am

I was just wondering why we are continuing to run under password... Could we not remove the password.. and place an announcement on entering that we are still adding areas and under test conditions.. sooner the world gets to see us, the sooner we gain total power and domination over the masses... and we can crush them under our bootheels.. Wait.. im getting slightly distracted..

Basically ? ? Why dont we go public.. and start pulling players in ? ?
Back to top Go down
https://dlcr.forumotion.net
DM Di Camarii
Admin
DM Di Camarii

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Public Progress Thread (until May 2013) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 11:13 am

it probably is time, but if i host you can't see the server on gamespy anyways right, or has that changed?

but your right, gamespy or not we don't need the player password anymore, next reset i will remove it

Back to top Go down
Armageddon
Admin
Armageddon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Public Progress Thread (until May 2013) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:34 pm

try bypassing your router.. when i take my router out of the circuit i show on gamespy,, its normally the router that blocks visibility.. of course your most likely in the same position i am,, where as i have other users conecting to the net via the router so i have to keep it running

Back to top Go down
DM Di Camarii
Admin
DM Di Camarii

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Public Progress Thread (until May 2013) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:40 pm

so plug the cable directly into the modem port on the back of the comp?
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Public Progress Thread (until May 2013) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:59 pm

1.073 has been delivered. If hosted, version number should (now) show up at the end of all those servermessages.
Have fun!
Back to top Go down
DM Di Camarii
Admin
DM Di Camarii

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Public Progress Thread (until May 2013) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 1:13 pm

it is being hosted as i type this, will post in the server thread
Back to top Go down
Armageddon
Admin
Armageddon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Public Progress Thread (until May 2013) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:13 pm

Yeah mate,,
internet cable from the provider goes to the modem,, then connect modem to Pc.. when i do that i appear on gamespy... if i go provider to modem to router to PC i dont show..

i checked GS and we are there via history and direct connect but not visible 6:00 pm GMT

Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Public Progress Thread (until May 2013) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 8:00 pm

1.074 has been delivered. Again, mostly (major) script stuff and some cosmetics.
Version number is displayed upon entering the mod.
Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Public Progress Thread (until May 2013) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:18 pm

Sorry people. As you can guess, we're all pretty busy with RL-stuff, but we try to keep building. So, this will be in the next update:
We decided to put in a "DLCR-homebrew-resting-system" to enhance the planning of wilderness trips. The resting sequence then will show used equippment (tent, bedroll, ...). AND we have that nice CRAP-resting animation resurected! With this, we will have some more custom animations (not only CRAP), which will be good to be used for RPing.
Due to this feature, I'll have to update our little "DLCR_CreatureTop"-HAK. It has not be done, yet, and I'll annouce it, when it's ready. As said, it'll be only a small redownload.

Maybe I get it done until next weekend... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Public Progress Thread (until May 2013) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:35 pm

I updated our DLCR_CreatureTop.hak. It's still a super small download. Get it, to be prepared for the DLCR-resting system:

DLCR_CreatureTop.7z
http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Hakpaks.Detail&id=7958

Remark: Mod will still load, if you don't have the newest version, but some animations will be missing.

I also made a testrun and exchanged WORMs Mirkwood (those 2 older ones against the newer ~mirkv16-version). It seems to do no harm, but I will do some more testing to be sure.

So, if you want to be prepared, get it here:
~mirkv16
http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Hakpaks.Detail&id=6631

Extracting the NEW WORMs-version:
Download mirkv16.7z.001-004, get 7z (I use the portable version), select the 001 (or mark all) + extract. 7z will merge all archives and output the hak (~mirkv16.hak)
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Public Progress Thread (until May 2013) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:10 pm

I found an issue with the ~mirkv16.hak. The minimap does not show in a correct way. Only blanc mapparts. I did a another test with a plain NWN mod, no HAKs but that ~mirkv16.hak and it shows the same phenomene.
Sad
So, for now, we'll stick to the "old" version(s), cause there, the minimaps work.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Public Progress Thread (until May 2013) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:15 pm

Got a message from DM Di Camarii. He said, that his RL-work might slow down a bit and he might find more time to host. Though first, his machine needs some fixing.

Else, I worked in our "DLCR-homebrew-resting system" + those additional custom animations (all seems to work well) and did some small cosmetics. It will be seen in version 1.080.

Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Public Progress Thread (until May 2013) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:25 pm

Hmm... Seems like we need to have a bit more patience, until RL looses its grip on DM Di Camarii...
Sad
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Public Progress Thread (until May 2013) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:31 pm

Mod has been sent out. If version 1.080 shows up (upon entering the mod), you will have our new homebrew-resting system. Details can be found here:
https://dlcr.forumotion.net/server-information-and-updates-f6/module-mechanics-t93.htm#668

For a start, I put in 4 general stores (for the camping gear):
Caergoth North, Gwyntarr, Solace and Sanction Harbor.

In addition to that, you will have the "new" custom animations (if you updatetd your creaturetop-hak, as announced before). Right now, reachable via the "doll"-tool in the inventory.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Public Progress Thread (until May 2013) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:45 pm

1.081 has been sent out! A few bugfixes (hope, that nobody else got their horse trapped inside a room Embarassed ) and I added some Que-territory (though not finalized, but good to go, IMO).
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Public Progress Thread (until May 2013) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:14 am

DM Di Camarii is not home these days, so he cannot host. When it is up again, you should be able to "enjoy" 1.081b

Evenstar is planning to do some additions - maybe shortly after New Year (if RL lets him...).

Hope, you people had a nice Xmas-time and all the best for you in 2011!

cheers
Back to top Go down
DM Evenstar
Admin
DM Evenstar

Character sheet
Character Name: Johan Jorumus
Race: Human
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Public Progress Thread (until May 2013) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:57 pm

Sorry - not working as quickly as I'd hoped. Should have something by the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Public Progress Thread (until May 2013) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:37 pm

These were some of the doings of DM Evenstar on version 1.082-1.084:

Darken Woods - done and in.

Treasure in Goblin caves should be working correctly.

More treasure containers have been placed throughout the mod.

Crystalmir Lake in.

Prayers Eye Peak in (as a resting area, with a view).

New volcano area (Mount Thunderhorn) North of Sanction - > Soon, to host another great dungeon...

Tailor-system in Solace

Minotaur-armor (ATM to be found in Solace and Sanction, but merchants may change with time)

-------------------

1.085(b) is posted:
- I updated the horsesystem with the latest release, so that NWN-engine-dwarf-bug should not happen again.
- Removed the resting-bug for Half-Ogres. Resting is now possible.
- Half-Ogres should not get the DLCR-Additional-Custom-Animations-Tool, cause those animations don't work on them right now.

Back to top Go down
DM Evenstar
Admin
DM Evenstar

Character sheet
Character Name: Johan Jorumus
Race: Human
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Version 1087_Beta   Public Progress Thread (until May 2013) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 1:05 pm

Version 1087_Beta is up. Amongst many other installations, this is what's been done...

The Old Coast Road South,Icewall Glacier and Castle (complete), Bazin, and many other southern Abanasinian towns are in. Icewall is complete with an Environmental Fatigue System to freeze you solid, unless proper precautions are taken. (cloaks available in select places). We can also use this system for extreme heat and/or adapt it to other Module needs.

Jousting System is in, with a Joust setup in Caergoth West. Buy a horse and talk to Sir Testsalot to joust an NPC or Grab a friend and click the Results Stand to start a 2 player Joust. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Public Progress Thread (until May 2013) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:45 am

Version 1.087b+:

The NPC-jousting-system has been fixed and some new feats have been added!

You find infos here:
https://dlcr.forumotion.net/t93-module-mechanics#723
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Public Progress Thread (until May 2013) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:47 am

Tarsis has been sent out and will be imported by Evenstar.
Some of the areas will get some more additions, but they work fine as they are (basic needs are set up).
Old City is a temporary area. The "real" one will be added after my return.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Public Progress Thread (until May 2013) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next