The world of Krynn...in digital, interactive form.

HomeHome  MemberlistMemberlist  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
MacGlum

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:58 pm

Woo-Hoo! I got on! Somebody join me and we'll do stuff! bounce bounce Very Happy lol! sunny flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM Di Camarii
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:40 pm

getting some work done on the mod, send a message in this thread or an email to me if you are going back in, i will join you, whoever, and will check my emails minute by minute.

sorry to have missed you guys, so glad to hear the IP works
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Armageddon
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:13 am

OK..

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Issue 1 solved..

BUT

Sad Sad Sad

Seems the server is down cuz it says your timed out

Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:34 am

will be hosting the mod again momentarily,

some things to update about:

several areas are now linked, there are animal encounters in most outdoor areas, some hostile most not,

resting regions have been added to all outdoor areas, search around off the roads and mapnotes will show you where they are.

shops have been added to caergoth, smith, potions, horse trader, arcanum and an Inn (no rooms yet sorry...)

potions dealers and horse traders have been added to all the other three towns that are linked up as well

other towns that are linked now are starport, gwyntarr and garnet...

scorp has sent us his deisels keep, darkenwood and mithas areas, they are looking good and with a tiny amount of work are ready to go as well...

we have recieved skull cap from evenstar, and sanction is on its way...

during this week several more coastlund and solannic areas will be completed and linked up and more encounter and adventuring areas added.

at present there is a goblin encounter area far north on the solamnic highway, its a bit of a walk but this is on purpose so that new characters aren't running into gobs right off the bat...

will be adding a cave network close to caergoth soon to balance this, probably some cave bears or refugees as in the last mod

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM Di Camarii
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:01 pm

have fixed door issues, will be reseting the mod momentarily, will be back up within the next 15 min

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM Di Camarii
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:24 pm

mod is reset,

there is now a boat passage from caergoth to gwyntarr (north on the coastlund highway) and a caravan trip from caergoth to solanthus outskirts

doors have been fixed to disallow horses and have been tested, that is working fine now...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM Di Camarii
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:42 pm

a new goblin cave has been added to the caergoth region, one area east of the eastern outskirts of caergoth, you will see a cave entrance choked with the remains of past adventurers.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM Di Camarii
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:52 pm

rehosting now,

added a goblin cave along the coastlund highway, look for the cave with lots of skulls and bodies out front

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM Di Camarii
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:57 pm

the mod is back up again, not much changes to report, i have built solanthus and solanthian areas but they are not ready for the public yet

samm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM Di Camarii
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:14 pm

the mod is up again,

some new additions:

Solanthus;

has a blacksmith and potions dealer

Solanthian Way:

is the road to solanthus and has a horse dealer and arcanum as well as the HQ for the 39th Solamnic Cavalry

also some new encounter areas added:

coastlund highway;

haunted house areas

solamnic highway - coastlund crossroads;

worg caves

also a second level has been added to the Goblin Tree encounter area that is just south of the solamnic crossroads

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Rider
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:30 am

I've been working to extend our race-system and I'm nearly done. We will have new models and a new race for players. Maybe, it will be ready to be tested this upcomming weekend!
More details + screens will follow today or tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Rider
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:02 am

Here I go:

We annouced Minotaurs as a playable race. Now they can be customized. We even added NWN2-models (though they have their limitations, which will be told in the race-section, when they are worked into the mod)!

Left: 2 customized NWN1-models / Right: 2 examples of the NWN2-models:

And as a new player-race, we have the Half-Ogre for you, which can also be customized:

Female models are included!

Needed HAKs will be uploaded. I'll inform you,, when they are ready. Plan is, to get this ready for the upcomming weekend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Rider
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:04 pm

I'm working the Minos and Half-Ogres into the mod right now. The whole thing behaves a little bit different than in my demo-workmod (source of those screenies) and there are some issues to be solved.
We try to get up a workable version (though maybe not perfect) ASAP! Don't know, if I make it until tomorrow (Sunday) but this upcomming week, they should be in.
The required HAKs are uploaded on the vault, but still wait for confirmation. I'll announce, when they are available.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Rider
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:54 am

Here is the link to the new HAKs. They are not needed until the next mod-update. So, if you find the time, DL them, so you are prepared!
Wink

Creatures-addon for DLCR (Dragonlance Chronicles Reborn)

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Hakpaks.Detail&id=7958
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Rider
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:38 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Rider
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:44 pm

DM Di Camarii hast the mod up right now (July 30th) and tries to have it up during the day.

It's the new version, which requires the new creatures-HAKs (see above or the section on the needed files for DLCR).
http://dlcr.forumotion.net/server-information-and-updates-f6/haks-needed-for-dragonlance-chronicles-reborn-t78.htm

I also updated the "playable races"-section. There is a change with the plainspeople! ( Wink )
http://dlcr.forumotion.net/server-information-and-updates-f6/module-mechanics-t93.htm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Rider
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:14 pm

Some posts ended up under the wrong topic. I did some sorting and cleaning with the "OK" of DM Di Camarii.
His infos on module additions have been copied here to this "Public Progress Thread" and I opened up a new topic concerning the status of the mod beeing hosted.
I have cleaned / will clean out (with his permission) some of his "hosted-infos" from the "Public Progress Thread"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MacGlum: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:28 pm

Hey guys, where is the movie? I logged on and nuthin' just asking...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DM Di Camarii - Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:14 pm

1) movie is reconnected...sorry for that john, is an awesome piece and brings so much, can't really understand why it got disconnected.

2) now there is a smithy in starport, nibri's, sells regular gear (starport then has a potion dealer and horse dealer as well as the new smithy)

3) revamped and redecorated realm of chemosh, might even be worth dying to pay it a visit, it should be very scary and unsettling.

4) some minor cosmetic changes in many areas

5) rooms have been added to the wayfarers inn at the caergoth docks, this time around there is no cost for resting, just go upstairs and pick a room.

Also, the mod is hosted now and should be up solid for the next several days, stop in and see what we are up to if you haven't had a chance

DM Di Camarii: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:21 pm

1) wayreth forest has been added. this is a maze that will be impossible to find your way through without the code. the tower grounds (exterior) is also in, some minor cosmetic additions still needed for it but it has been designed as closely to the books and krynn atlas as possible.

2) added an inn to starport with rooms for resting

3) have begun to work with some resting restrictions, have patience with us while we try to find the proper balance.

4) qualinost has been started and i hope to have a rough form within a few days, maybe a week. it will be a six area complex.

5) new armor models have been added to fenwicks armory in solanthus

DM Di Camarii: Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:12 am

new potions have been added to all herbalist shops (caergoth docks, starport, gwyntarr, garnet and solanthus)

fixes have been made to previously broken trans

some more animal encounters have been added to solmanic highway and coastlund highway areas

resting system changed, now there is the animation that causes the fade to black until resting is over and the animation of zzzz's above the head

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Rider
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:30 am

We're getting close to do a connection to Abanasinia!
One Solace-area is just about ready to be added. I also sketched out a Que-village and the town of "Crossing", which will be the connecting habor towards Caergoth.
Maybe next weekend...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM Di Camarii
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:22 am

Im back now, will be able to host the mod on and off in the evenings.

at this point I will leave it for people to send a request to have it hosted through this thread or through PM to me.

if it is being hosted for testing I will of course still post that here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DM Evenstar
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name: Johan Jorumus
Race: Human
Class: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:33 pm

Awesome - I may get some down-time this week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Rider
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:31 pm

SORRY!
I was really caught up with RL-things, so I didn't get as far as I wanted to! So, Solace is not in, yet! Sad

Status: That one (of three) Solace area is ready to be added.
(See http://dlcr.forumotion.net/screen-shots-f29/teasers-t34.htm a little bit downwards for a preview.)
But it's still missing some interiours, eg the inn! And it makes no real sense, if Solace not reachable!

So, plan is: Adding the inn to Solace, make Crossing usable (will be not in a final state), establish a transport between Caergoth and Crossing + Crossing and Solace. Will try to add another area connecting to Solace to have some fun...

Crossing, the inn, that action area are roughed out. 2 Solace-stores are finished.

I also got a Que-village in the pipeline, but that will be added after all that above is in the mod and usable.

So... hopefully next weekend... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Rider
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:47 pm

All areas mentioned above are in a workable / playable shape. But I still have to import them into the main mod and do all those connections. I hope, that I'll get that done on saturday and hopefully Di Camarii will be able to host.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Rider
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:30 am

All areas mentioned above are imported and seem to work. Of course, while testing, I found a few more little things... Evil or Very Mad
I hope, that I'll be able to have them fixed today (got no time right now) and send it out. Maybe Di Camarii can host it later today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Rider
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:27 pm

Some findings ironed out and the mod has been delivered! So, we have our first Solace-area (more will come, but they are pretty time consuming to build!).
Now it's for Di Camarii to host Wink

Some of the areas are not fully detailed out. Especially Crossing (no stores or other interiours, yet). Will add details with time.

To reach Solace, you have to take a passage from Caergoth Docks to Crossing and from there a caravan to Solace.
To get up the walkways is a bit tricky, but with some practise, it's quiet ok. Smile
When doors don't "glow" check for triggers on the floor.

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Rider
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:12 pm

I got an info, that Di Camarii is VERY busy with major RL-work-stuff at the moment, so we all have to be patient a little bit longer.
study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)   

Back to top Go down

Public Progress Thread (until May 2013)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonLance Chronicles Reborn :: DragonLance Chronicles Re-Born :: Server Information and Updates-
Jump to: