DragonLance Chronicles Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of Krynn...in digital, interactive form.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Follow-up...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Andagne

Follow-up... Empty
PostSubject: Follow-up...   Follow-up... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2021 12:30 pm

...also "You cannot target yourself using this ability" pops up before the char loading screen (which hangs and gices the message denoted above)."
Back to top Go down
DM Di Camarii
Admin
DM Di Camarii

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

Follow-up... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow-up...   Follow-up... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2021 11:40 am

never seen that message, i did have massive issues after the latest update, had to reinstall etc... also my aurora toolset is still messed up, cant write transitions or switch between active areas, looking for solutions.

samm
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

Follow-up... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow-up...   Follow-up... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2021 2:06 pm

DM Di Camarii wrote:
never seen that message, i did have massive issues after the latest update, had to reinstall etc... also my aurora toolset is still messed up, cant write transitions or switch between active areas, looking for solutions.
samm

I had issues, that the AT-waypoint would not show up after connecting two AT-triggers. It is a render issue. The waypoints are there. I have to close and reload the area and then thy show up. Maybe the same for the triggers?
Waht version are you running?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Follow-up... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow-up...   Follow-up... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Follow-up...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonLance Chronicles Reborn :: DragonLance Chronicles Re-Born :: Server Information and Updates-
Jump to: