The world of Krynn...in digital, interactive form.

HomeHome  MemberlistMemberlist  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Just some general stuff.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
winterhawk99

PostSubject: Just some general stuff.   Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:11 am

I played on and off this weekend and noticed that Aiauta is mid level 5. Not sure if I need to take her through the mage test soon. if it is dmed or not or if I should have her make a lot of potions to nock her down some. Either/or I can do both.

On another matter I would like to post her stories below my review of Dragon lance chronicles reborn on HMC. Could be a decent advertisement for the world being that the other guilds on HMC are long dead unless an old player wants to pick up one of the servers. Would like to have a few players to play with on weekends with much of Drachenwald, (Europe)(heh Smile ) sleeping while I'm playing on the server. Hoping placing her stories there will give DLCR some extra advertisement might attract some players to the world.

I've also considered offering BR some things I have over at HMC. Its a little more private so hope to see you in game soon over the next few weekends so could discuss some things. Nothing big. Just that after playing here I trust you enough to do some things for you if you want.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.harvestmoonconsortium.com
Black Rider
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Just some general stuff.   Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:05 pm

The test is DM-driven. Please contact Rattle for this, so she can coordinate that.

And, of course, you can post your stories over at HMC! They came out of your mind and we don't have any copyrights on your thoughts Exclamation Very Happy
The idea is great!

Drachenwald... sonds like something from my homeland! Cool

AKA TheOneBlackRider / An-Marcach
Back to top Go down
View user profile
winterhawk99

PostSubject: Re: Just some general stuff.   Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:22 pm

Drachenwald is the Society for Creative Anachronism's word for Europe. Anyone in the SCA who lives in Europe is also in the Kingdom of Drachenwald. Its been 25 years since I was a member it could have spit into two kingdoms now not sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.harvestmoonconsortium.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just some general stuff.   

Back to top Go down

Just some general stuff.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonLance Chronicles Reborn :: General :: Player Chat ( OOC )-
Jump to: