DragonLance Chronicles Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of Krynn...in digital, interactive form.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Deletions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zelcandra

Zelcandra

Character Deletions Empty
PostSubject: Character Deletions   Character Deletions Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 3:31 am

Just been making characters to try but keep abandoning around lvl 5, need entire folder cleared out.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Character Deletions   Character Deletions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 11:19 am

Zelcandra wrote:
Just been making characters to try but keep abandoning around lvl 5, need entire folder cleared out.

Hi Zel! I'm back! You want me to clear them ALL out? But I'll also do a backup, if you decide otherwise. Just give me a GO.
Back to top Go down
Zelcandra

Zelcandra

PostSubject: Re: Character Deletions   Character Deletions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 12:08 pm

full folder is fine, i'll work on some thing new later
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Character Deletions   Character Deletions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 2:34 pm

All cleaned out... Shocked Sad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zelcandra

Zelcandra

PostSubject: Re: Character Deletions   Character Deletions Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2018 4:23 am

Need folder cleared out again, nothing holding my interest character wise with on and off work loads keeping me away.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Character Deletions   Character Deletions Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2018 6:16 pm

Zelcandra wrote:
Need folder cleared out again, nothing holding my interest character wise with on and off work loads keeping me away.

OK. Done. I have them in a backup folder - in case there is the need.
Back to top Go down
Zelcandra

Zelcandra

PostSubject: Re: Character Deletions   Character Deletions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2019 7:11 am

Time for another folder clean out, loosing interest in wizards after hitting lvl 5, elves are meh, fighters get boring, cant seem to come up with a back story or focus to stick with, lost on setting feel currently.
Back to top Go down
Zelcandra

Zelcandra

PostSubject: Re: Character Deletions   Character Deletions Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2019 1:31 am

Barbarian, ok with, but lacking depth, need to build up a background which takes a bit of work and time to sort out.
Bard, never felt they belong in Krynn tbh, not really fitting to setting.
Cleric, well that's seriously affected by time period and a bit hard to RP honestly, depending on origin.
Druid, honestly feels much like a cleric of nature, with same cleric issues noted above.
Fighter, a solid choice for a party, but it's reliance on a party only amplifies when no one is around.
Monk, What's a Monk? Honestly the only order I'm familiar with I learned about reading River of Souls, which is a much later time period.
Paladin, fitting for an upper tier Knight of Solamnia, as a Knight of the Sword or Rose, more of a Prestige Class like Divine Champion.
Ranger, usually my default for DL, but a bit burned out on class.
Rogue, like the Fighter, really needs a group to build an identity with.
Sorcerer, not really fitting for early era's of Krynn, and really the most notable early on are Aurak Draconians.
Wizard, I've tried being a tower wizard, but it simply wasn't for me, so lvl 5 is a road block and not really sure where to go afterwards.

Elves, not much of a fan of Silvanesti or Qualinesti elves, and Kagonesti just didn't feel right for some reason, maybe just lack of meaningful background/story.

Half-Elves, nothing says I don't fit in anywhere more than Half-Elf, which probably fits me all too well lol.

Not overly into Short races in general.

In game guilds, never been much into them.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Character Deletions   Character Deletions Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2019 7:07 am

You are a RPer! Much thought!

OK, if I get it right, you want me to clean out all of your toons, right? Well, as usual, I just move them out of you folder and keep them as a backup. So if I removed one too much, just tell me and I copy it back in.
Back to top Go down
winterhawk99

winterhawk99

PostSubject: Re: Character Deletions   Character Deletions Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2019 2:21 pm

Often times when I'm stuck on a character I come up with some flaw or several flaws that can be centered on.

several characters I thought would go no where developed because of these flaws I put in their background story.

Velvet- sever Anchorome: A male elf raised in the brothels of Waterdeep. The Madams brought him up addicted to absinth and then used him for their own pleasure and sold him out to high paying clients. Things get to hot for him they shipped him to Kara tur to work there. Shipwrecked and washed up on the shores of Anchorome.

Catarnos - Cat - Ghost- server DRagonlance chronicles - male elf raised by humans. flaw thinks like a human and has watched all his family for three generations wither and die of old age. has a hard time making friends due to the fact he doesn't want to watch them grow old and die.

Amelia Hener - server harvest moon - Female elder fey ri samurai from alternate reality - mother was lawful evil turned lawful good - She beat andher siblings incessantly during training them to become samurai afraid that her prodigy would follow the racial tendencies of being lawful evil. Flaw Amelia is shy and indecisive making her at times ineffective in a fight.

Try that maybe it will help.
Back to top Go down
http://www.harvestmoonconsortium.com
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Character Deletions   Character Deletions Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2019 10:08 am

Cool idea, WH!

OK Zel, your folder is empty, but as written, I do have them in a backup. If you want to get them back, just tell me.
Back to top Go down
Zelcandra

Zelcandra

PostSubject: Re: Character Deletions   Character Deletions Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2020 3:25 am

have a few characters I tried but lost interest in already, can toss folder.
Back to top Go down
DM Di Camarii
Admin
DM Di Camarii

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Character Deletions   Character Deletions Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2020 3:49 am

Okay. You want me to clear the folder? There are weird is numbers on players folders now. Still getting used to ee. So if it’s not labeled with your username I will need some character names and go through the folders to find the right one.

I’ve been playing fighters mainly and am always alone. A few good to sessions with wh but no party’s and such. I find I can get by with most encounters. Just have to always buy a ton of potions.

Reminds me I need to add potions of heal to shops.

So let me know. Also now that I’m hosting the mod 24/7 with a little notice I can hop in there and team up or rp. Work full time but usually have time each day.

Samm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Deletions   Character Deletions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Deletions
Page 1 of 1