DragonLance Chronicles Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of Krynn...in digital, interactive form.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Healers Assistance Requested.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fallenblades

Healers Assistance Requested. Empty
PostSubject: Healers Assistance Requested.   Healers Assistance Requested. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 5:08 pm

A note written in a handwriting unknown to those who would be shown it is left inside the Wayfarers Inn in Caergoth. Placed near the bar, the note reads, " For those that may be interested, I seek the aid of a Healer, or Mage with knowledge of curses. For more details please seek me in person inside the Wayfarers Inn between midday and the evening. "

The note is signed with the name Rose.
Back to top Go down
Breathless_Dragon
Admin
Breathless_Dragon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Healers Assistance Requested.   Healers Assistance Requested. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 6:08 pm

fallenblades wrote:
A note written in a handwriting unknown to those who would be shown it is left inside the Wayfarers Inn in Caergoth. Placed near the bar, the note reads, " For those that may be interested, I seek the aid of a Healer, or Mage with knowledge of curses. For more details please seek me in person inside the Wayfarers Inn between midday and the evening. "

An elderly man reads while having dinner at the Wayfarers, the note and posts his own:

"Come visit me anytime at the Temple of Paladine near the East Gate of the City lass. Ask for Hrothgar. We are rebuilding the Temple but I hold services. I do have some knowledge of the foul magic you speak of and - with the blessings of Paladine - I may be able to help you.

Signed
Hrothgar Uth Fader, Son of Paladine"

(( OOC - If you ask around the Tavern the locals will tell you that Hrothgar is a True Cleric and they have seen the miracles ))
Back to top Go down
fallenblades

PostSubject: Re: Healers Assistance Requested.   Healers Assistance Requested. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 7:03 pm

Breathless_Dragon wrote:
fallenblades wrote:

An elderly man reads while having dinner at the Wayfarers, the note and posts his own:

"Come visit me anytime at the Temple of Paladine near the East Gate of the City lass. Ask for Hrothgar.  We are rebuilding the Temple but I hold services.  I do have some knowledge of the foul magic you speak of and - with the blessings of Paladine - I may be able to help you.

Signed

(( OOC - If you ask around the Tavern the locals will tell you that Hrothgar is a True Cleric and they have seen the miracles ))

OOC - Of course its posted right when I get lost in the plains of dust... <.<
Back to top Go down
fallenblades

PostSubject: Re: Healers Assistance Requested.   Healers Assistance Requested. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 3:15 pm

[/quote]

"Come visit me anytime at the Temple of Paladine near the East Gate of the City lass. Ask for Hrothgar.  We are rebuilding the Temple but I hold services.  I do have some knowledge of the foul magic you speak of and - with the blessings of Paladine - I may be able to help you.

Signed

[/quote]

Seth glances at the note left by Hrothgar and his eye twitches slightly at the mention of lass. He sighs and waves it off, before gathering the location of the temple. He could explain the reason when he arrived but somehow he felt the man might die of laughter before he his curse could be lifted.
Back to top Go down
Breathless_Dragon
Admin
Breathless_Dragon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Healers Assistance Requested.   Healers Assistance Requested. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 10:16 pm

fallenblades wrote:

Seth glances at the note left by Hrothgar and his eye twitches slightly at the mention of lass. He sighs and waves it off, before gathering the location of the temple. He could explain the reason when he arrived but somehow he felt the man might die of laughter before he his curse could be lifted.

((OOC -  Hrothgar is exceedingly nice  Smile  but you're right... there are limits.  When are you on next?  ))
Back to top Go down
fallenblades

PostSubject: Re: Healers Assistance Requested.   Healers Assistance Requested. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 6:40 pm

Breathless_Dragon wrote:
fallenblades wrote:

((OOC -  Hrothgar is exceedingly nice  Smile  but you're right... there are limits.  When are you on next?  ))
OOC
Im usually on around noon for an hour or so before work and usually a little longer during the weekdays. That's pacific time for me so 12:30pm - 2:00pm, usually. I just found the elves as well so I may be on more exploring that area a little longer trying to see if Seth can Learn Dragonlances version of elven.
Back to top Go down
Breathless_Dragon
Admin
Breathless_Dragon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Healers Assistance Requested.   Healers Assistance Requested. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 11:58 pm

fallenblades wrote:
Breathless_Dragon wrote:
fallenblades wrote:

OOC
Im usually on around noon for an hour or so before work and usually a little longer during the weekdays. That's pacific time for me so 12:30pm - 2:00pm, usually. I just found the elves as well so I may be on more exploring that area a little longer trying to see if Seth can Learn Dragonlances version of elven.  

I plan to be on tomorrow (Sunday). Your on Pacific time so how are mornings for you? BD
Back to top Go down
fallenblades

PostSubject: Re: Healers Assistance Requested.   Healers Assistance Requested. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 4:49 am

Breathless_Dragon wrote:
fallenblades wrote:
Breathless_Dragon wrote:
fallenblades wrote:

OOC

I plan to be on tomorrow (Sunday).  Your on Pacific time so how are mornings for you?   BD

Usually spent sleeping since I work till midnight and usually not asleep till around 3. So im up around 11:30 at best unless its a weekday then im up earlier but im in class for a chunk of time.
Back to top Go down
Breathless_Dragon
Admin
Breathless_Dragon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Healers Assistance Requested.   Healers Assistance Requested. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 2:22 pm

fallenblades wrote:

Usually spent sleeping since I work till midnight and usually not asleep till around 3. So im up around 11:30 at best unless its a weekday then im up earlier but im in class for a chunk of time.

Ok - I'll try to be on at 3PM tomorrow (noon pacific time)!

BD
Back to top Go down
Breathless_Dragon
Admin
Breathless_Dragon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Healers Assistance Requested.   Healers Assistance Requested. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 9:00 pm

Guess you've been busy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healers Assistance Requested.   Healers Assistance Requested. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Healers Assistance Requested.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonLance Chronicles Reborn :: DLCR Storybook :: Pre-354 RP [Locked] :: DLCR Storybook - pre 354 :: RP Posts-
Jump to: