DragonLance Chronicles Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of Krynn...in digital, interactive form.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Caegroth Court Exit Transition

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fallenblades

Caegroth Court Exit Transition Empty
PostSubject: Caegroth Court Exit Transition   Caegroth Court Exit Transition Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 6:06 pm

As mentioned in the title, the transition for exiting the court house in Caegroth (im butchering it I know) does not work. Which is a bit unfortunate because now my only pc is trapped in court and as much as I know I could probably rp an entire court session by myself, id figure id bring it up for future reference. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Caegroth Court Exit Transition   Caegroth Court Exit Transition Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 11:44 am

Fixed! Will be in version 1.50L or higher.
That happened, when I ported the area (back then) from the full Worm set to our "slimmed" set. While doing it, I cleaned out the door names a bit. It seems, that I missed to check this transition. Sorry for getting stuck!
And I also connected the Jail area, which was there, but not connected. Both could need some more detail but they are alive for a start.
Back to top Go down
fallenblades

PostSubject: Re: Caegroth Court Exit Transition   Caegroth Court Exit Transition Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 2:53 pm

No worries and thanks for the fix! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caegroth Court Exit Transition   Caegroth Court Exit Transition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caegroth Court Exit Transition
Page 1 of 1