DragonLance Chronicles Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of Krynn...in digital, interactive form.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Resurrect and corpses

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Riverwind

Resurrect and corpses Empty
PostSubject: Resurrect and corpses   Resurrect and corpses Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 11:30 am

Hi all,
while I was killing some monsters today, I discovered a couple of bugs.

First, when you resurrect after you die, your racial bonus/malus are reset to human standards. So if a Silvanesti dies, he looses his int bonus and cha malus when he comes back.

Second, there were some issues about the corpses left behind. Enemies kept attacking them, then, when we picked them up, after a couple of minutes, we were immediately teleported to the realm of Mishakal, even if we had already resurrected, with a further experience loss, even if we didn't click anything.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Resurrect and corpses   Resurrect and corpses Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 2:37 pm

Regarding the bonus: It seems, that the NWN enginge kind of resets the toon = unequipps the racial skin. Try to re-equip it, maybe drag the skin into a quick slot and click it to activate it. Maybe that helps.

For the second isuue, we need to check the scripts.
So, what happened in detail?
1. A player toon died
2. Hostile creatures kept on attacking it
3. A player picked up the player corpse and went elsewhere
4. In a safe place, the corps was resurected
5. Then, suddenly all of you were teleported to the ROM and all got a(nother) penallty
?????
Is that the way it happened?
Back to top Go down
Riverwind

PostSubject: Re: Resurrect and corpses   Resurrect and corpses Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 6:21 am

No. It was like this:

1. A player toon died
  2. Hostile creatures kept randomly attacking the corpse (which is invulnerable)
  3. The player picks up the money and the corpse left on the ground after having killed the enemies. Note: the corpse could be also picked up by
  4. someone else, the result is the same.
  5. In a safe place, with no notice, the player is immediately teleported in the Real of Mishakal, with XP penalty, even if he hasn't the death token in the inventory

This happaned also when i accidentally killed the toon Rohere as DM (i misclicked), I brought him back, and I picked up the corpse, giving back the player all the Xp and gold he eventually lost, removing the death token from his inventory, and I grabbed the corpse, putting it in the box to destroy the items.
After a few minutes, he was teleported in the Realm of Mishakal, even with no death token and no body.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Resurrect and corpses   Resurrect and corpses Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 7:09 pm

Another question: Did you res during the "bleeding time"?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resurrect and corpses   Resurrect and corpses Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resurrect and corpses
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonLance Chronicles Reborn :: DragonLance Chronicles Re-Born :: Bugs and Errors-
Jump to: