DragonLance Chronicles Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of Krynn...in digital, interactive form.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New recruit Nara Relle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Breathless_Dragon
Admin
Breathless_Dragon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

New recruit Nara Relle Empty
PostSubject: New recruit Nara Relle   New recruit Nara Relle Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 11:48 pm

Nara went to Sanction on a quest for a strange Black Robe with Sharlinester. She ended up taking a lump of lava rock to a priest and then getting sent to New Ports as a recruit for the Red Dragon army. That Commander in New Ports is in for a surprise. She is apparently chosen by the "lady" whatever that means.
Back to top Go down
Tiny Gnomie

Tiny Gnomie

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: New recruit Nara Relle   New recruit Nara Relle Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 7:53 am

As the player of the Highlord of the Red Dragonarmy, I assume I take care of the recruiting and the new recruits are guided to me. Feel free to PM me.
Back to top Go down
Breathless_Dragon
Admin
Breathless_Dragon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: New recruit Nara Relle   New recruit Nara Relle Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 9:52 pm

Tiny Gnomie wrote:
As the player of the Highlord of the Red Dragonarmy, I assume I take care of the recruiting and the new recruits are guided to me. Feel free to PM me.

And Nara's orders tell her to report to High Lord Lily Derinus in New Ports - or wherever she is today!
Back to top Go down
Breathless_Dragon
Admin
Breathless_Dragon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: New recruit Nara Relle   New recruit Nara Relle Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 10:57 pm

Nara arrived at New Ports as ordered; but no High Lord was there. The lackys made her and her companion (a black robe named Sharlinester) comfy at the local Inn. The lieutenant in charge saw the Emperor's seal on the orders and Lily's name on it and decided not to question Nara further.

They spent a quiet night at the Parrot.

Back to top Go down
Tiny Gnomie

Tiny Gnomie

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: New recruit Nara Relle   New recruit Nara Relle Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 1:08 pm

The Commander in New Ports will guide the two to Pax Tharkas, where the Highlord's Headquarters are.
Back to top Go down
Nara Relle

Nara Relle

PostSubject: Re: New recruit Nara Relle   New recruit Nara Relle Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:06 pm

Nara makes her way to Pax Tharkas, handing over the sealed orders to the Highlord. She spends the night there, awaiting further orders.
Back to top Go down
Tiny Gnomie

Tiny Gnomie

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: New recruit Nara Relle   New recruit Nara Relle Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 3:07 pm

Highlord Derinus reads the orders in her private quarters of Pax Tharkas. She frowns and shakes her head in frustration. "Who does he think I am..."

An officer is summoned.
"Give the newcomer an armor or what ever she needs. Tell her that she belongs to the Red wing from now on and will be staying here for the time being. And bring me a messenger, I need to send a reply to the commander-in-chief."

She takes a quill and starts to write.

(I will send the letter to Ariakas to the DM.)
Back to top Go down
Nara Relle

Nara Relle

PostSubject: Re: New recruit Nara Relle   New recruit Nara Relle Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 6:58 pm

Nara sits within the walls of Pax Tharkas, scribbling a letter on to paper.

"My Lord,
I have reached Pax Tharkas and delivered your orders as asked. As of now, I am writing to ask what you would have me do next. If you've further orders, return them in a reply to this letter and I shall see them carried out. Or, if you'd have me report to Highlord Derinus for now, I shall do so as well.

Awaiting your reply,
Commander Relle"
Back to top Go down
Breathless_Dragon
Admin
Breathless_Dragon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: New recruit Nara Relle   New recruit Nara Relle Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 11:48 pm

You get a message back by dragon of course,

"Nara,
I sent you to High Lord Derinus because of the sign from the Dark Queen herself. She obviously directed you to pick up that lava rock and bring it to me. Perhaps she has more to tell you now that you are with the Red Wing, where she directed me to send you. I have informed the High Lord as much since she is as perplexed as I am.
- Ariakas"

Once again - sealed in red wax with the Emperor's personal seal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New recruit Nara Relle   New recruit Nara Relle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New recruit Nara Relle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonLance Chronicles Reborn :: DLCR Storybook :: Pre-354 RP [Locked] :: Official Guilds :: Dragon Armies-
Jump to: