The world of Krynn...in digital, interactive form.

HomeHome  MemberlistMemberlist  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Map of Krynn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Breathless_Dragon
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Map of Krynn   Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:35 pm

Here is a map of Ansolon during the rime of the War of the Lance

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs19/f/2007/306/f/6/f67e35033bede5e5.png

Zelcandra

PostSubject: Errors?   Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:24 pm

rime of the War of the Lance?  also the Lake of Death is listed, leading me to believe the map has a mix of era's on it as iirc, that was formed during the War of Souls.  Other than perhaps a few edits(for current era), a very nice map find!  Oh, can we add a Land of Bears just for Cateria?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Breathless_Dragon
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Map of Krynn   Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:35 pm

I don't think I have ever seen a perfect map of Krynn that accurately portrays a point in time. That being said... I look forward to smiting Cateria. Hope you can swim (the Lake of Death that is... muhahahahaha).

Zelcandra

PostSubject: Re: Map of Krynn   Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:31 pm

Breathless_Dragon wrote:
I don't think I have ever seen a perfect map of Krynn that accurately portrays a point in time.  That being said... I look forward to smiting Cateria.  Hope you can swim (the Lake of Death that is... muhahahahaha).

It's a Great Map you found BD, though I agree, it's hard to find good maps out side the Original 1st Ed AD&D or Tasselhoffs trail maps(wish I had the money back then to buy them...). It seems to include notes from all era's, sooo... *evil grin* due to an error of the Device of Time Journey, being in Tas's hands after all, poor Cat gets dropped into a land of Bears! But don't worry, Lord Schnizzel will probably run screaming the day after when it starts raining Rust Monsters! Hundreds of them! And Worse!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Rider
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Map of Krynn   Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:32 pm

Sad poor ol' Schnizzel... (or wasn't it Lord Shneezel???)

And yes, there are quiet a few map variations out there. I mostly stick to those from the atlas (I do have a PRINTED edition!!! Very Happy ), but sometimes other maps are needed to fill holes.

AKA TheOneBlackRider / An-Marcach
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Breathless_Dragon
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Map of Krynn   Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:59 pm

I just like to have a map of Krynn available for players to reference - its a good RP aid.... even if it's not perfect.

I did find a scan of the OC map for Dragonlance, but the resolution sucked. If I find another I'll post that too.

Black Rider
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Map of Krynn   Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:53 am

Breathless_Dragon wrote:
I just like to have a map of Krynn available for players to reference - its a good RP aid.... even if it's not perfect.

I did find a scan of the OC map for Dragonlance, but the resolution sucked.  If I find another I'll post that too.

Yes, very good idea. And do you mean the original paper modules? I could scan from those I have (not all though).

AKA TheOneBlackRider / An-Marcach
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: Map of Krynn   Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:50 pm

Here I am, minding my own business and eyeing through a topic about a map (nice map btw I have been using it as a reference for over a year now) and suddenly I find out that some one wants to smite my poor Cateria Shocked with bears *shudder* always bears... why not nice innocent kittens? or dragons? dragonkittens? anything but bears.
And I believe it was lord Shneezels Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Breathless_Dragon
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Map of Krynn   Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:13 pm

Wynter wrote:
Here I am, minding my own business and eyeing through a topic about a map (nice map btw I have been using it as a reference for over a year now) and suddenly I find out that some one wants to smite my poor Cateria  Shocked with bears *shudder* always bears... why not nice innocent kittens? or dragons? dragonkittens? anything but bears.

Ah - apologies - I thought Cat was Zel's character. Very Happy

Zelcandra

PostSubject: Re: Map of Krynn   Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:38 pm

Breathless_Dragon wrote:
Wynter wrote:
Here I am, minding my own business and eyeing through a topic about a map (nice map btw I have been using it as a reference for over a year now) and suddenly I find out that some one wants to smite my poor Cateria  Shocked with bears *shudder* always bears... why not nice innocent kittens? or dragons? dragonkittens? anything but bears.

Ah - apologies - I thought Cat was Zel's character.  Very Happy

No, Cateria is the small, frail rogue always hiding behind Yuffiel when ever Bears or other nasty things show up LOL!
Just teasing Winter, as we all know it's Lord Schneezel that we are 'ALL' plotting against, though in our defense, he's been plotting against us and what sort of menu items to turn us into...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: Map of Krynn   Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:50 pm

Breathless_Dragon wrote:
Wynter wrote:

Ah - apologies - I thought Cat was Zel's character.  Very Happy

no need Very Happy I don't mind little smiting, as long as I can push Yuffiel in front of me if it's done with bears Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Breathless_Dragon
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Map of Krynn   Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:23 pm

Wynter wrote:

no need Very Happy I don't mind little smiting, as long as I can push Yuffiel in front of me if it's done with bears Very Happy

After creating an avatar of Zeboim I think that could happen. Very Happy I don't think her and Yuffiel would get along at all.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Map of Krynn   

Back to top Go down

Map of Krynn
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonLance Chronicles Reborn :: DragonLance Chronicles Re-Born :: Welcome-
Jump to: