DragonLance Chronicles Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of Krynn...in digital, interactive form.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some issues with shorter dudes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammalsilta

Sammalsilta

Character sheet
Character Name: Thrishdek
Race: Human
Class: Cleric

Some issues with shorter dudes Empty
PostSubject: Some issues with shorter dudes   Some issues with shorter dudes Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 6:50 pm

Zelcandra reported earlier the incident with Von Noobiestein and que-teh horse trader.
It seems this problem is occuring again.

Von Noobiestein (Gnome Rogue) and Pablo Escabar (Gnome Fighter) have both witnessed the random attack of same hooded beings near the hobgoblin cave in Abanasinian Planes. And it seems in the investigation, by Mr. Noobiestein, that these beeings are hostile towards gnomes only.

And also other problem with dwarves. Drumin Stonesledge were happily riding a summoned paladin steed through the town of Solace and suddenly his horse disappeared. However the bonuses given by that steed remained on him.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Some issues with shorter dudes   Some issues with shorter dudes Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 6:51 pm

Yep - nobody wants gnomes! Can't understand them anyways!
jocolor 
But it sounds like a faction-issue. Will check that out. Will report, if I found something.

As to the horse: I don't know, what happened there. The bonus is the higher speed? And was the dwarf back on foot or floating on an invisible horse? Is it reproducable? If yes, please show me (if I ever mage it IG... Smile.

Thanks for the reports!
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Some issues with shorter dudes   Some issues with shorter dudes Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:41 am

I forgot to reply on this:
It seems not to be a faction isuue, cause all of them are neutral to players.
I created a gnome and went to the trader. Noobiestein was with me and all stayed peacefull...
So: The riddel isn't solved and I have no idea, what caused this ATM.
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some issues with shorter dudes   Some issues with shorter dudes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some issues with shorter dudes
Page 1 of 1