The world of Krynn...in digital, interactive form.

HomeHome  MemberlistMemberlist  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Missing Rogue Feats/Talents?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zelcandra

PostSubject: Missing Rogue Feats/Talents?   Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:32 pm

Not sure if it's a race issue/engine, but a friend could not take Blind Fighting at lvl 9, even though it is a General Feat with no Prerequisit, they ended up just taking Weapon Focus, but then at lvl 10 when their 1st Rogue Talent becomes available, nothing was selectable. Race(sub-race) is Kagonesti, Chaotic Good alignment. Do you need to De-equip the skin before taking a level? Look for Sabrefoxx.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zelcandra

PostSubject: Possible install issue   Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:45 pm

I was talking to my friend on phone other day and when they logged into nwn, prestige classes were coming up as Barbarian, so that got me to thinking it was an issue with thier override folder, did a test and it was the problem. They resently updated thier OS from XP to Win 7 and a few of the files got corrupted durring back up/reinstall. Still sorting it out, but it may have messed up thier ability to lvl up correctly. Will try to be on this weekend and see if they can relevel 9 & 10 on thier rogue?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Rider
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Missing Rogue Feats/Talents?   Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:08 am

Well, the toons itself are stored here. Don't know, if their maybe corrupted files were able to mess up the toon, too.
Let's try to check it out this weekend. Maybe they need to do a rebuild.
Thanks.

AKA TheOneBlackRider / An-Marcach
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missing Rogue Feats/Talents?   

Back to top Go down

Missing Rogue Feats/Talents?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonLance Chronicles Reborn :: DragonLance Chronicles Re-Born :: Bugs and Errors-
Jump to: