DragonLance Chronicles Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of Krynn...in digital, interactive form.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome, new players!

Go down 
+2
Cuthlain
HDM Rattle
6 posters
AuthorMessage
HDM Rattle

HDM Rattle

Character sheet
Character Name: Rattle
Race: Dragon
Class: Rogue

Welcome, new players! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome, new players!   Welcome, new players! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:57 pm

Just wanted to say welcome to all new players, and hi and welcome back to the old ones! cheers 

It's awesome to get new roleplayers now that we are relaunching our beloved DLCR, and of course to see the old ones coming back to us.

I myself want to do some serious, but not too serious, RP with you, so see you online!
Remember to follow the forums and server status topic.

Oh, and since we've had bot accounts here, the best way to make sure you are a human, or something like that, is to reply this post.
Back to top Go down
Cuthlain

Cuthlain

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, new players!   Welcome, new players! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:06 pm

I'M HUMAN...so far as I know...
Back to top Go down
Armageddon
Admin
Armageddon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, new players!   Welcome, new players! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 2:57 pm

Hi.. I,m almost human.. well. 50 / 50 i guess.. Half human and half sexy beast... lmao
Back to top Go down
https://dlcr.forumotion.net
kyre

kyre

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, new players!   Welcome, new players! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:36 am

Human...hmm jurys out
Sexy....ROFL
Beast....most definetly

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz 
Back to top Go down
fallenblades

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, new players!   Welcome, new players! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 4:27 am

Hey im new to the server, though ive heard about it from some including Breathless_Dragon who actually referred me to check this server out. Just got everything downloaded so I should be on the server tomorrow sometime so hope to see players on and do some RP!
Back to top Go down
Breathless_Dragon
Admin
Breathless_Dragon

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, new players!   Welcome, new players! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 7:11 pm

fallenblades wrote:
Hey im new to the server, though ive heard about it from some including Breathless_Dragon who actually referred me to check this server out. Just got everything downloaded so I should be on the server tomorrow sometime so hope to see players on and do some RP!

Hey Fallen! Welcome! I saw you were on earlier today but you guys logged out before I could join. Sad Ah well. I should be on tomorrow so fun times! Tell Dragon Rider... I miss 'em LOL

BD
Back to top Go down
fallenblades

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, new players!   Welcome, new players! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 11:50 pm

Breathless_Dragon wrote:
fallenblades wrote:

Hey Fallen! Welcome! I saw you were on earlier today but you guys logged out before I could join. Sad Ah well. I should be on tomorrow so fun times! Tell Dragon Rider... I miss 'em LOL

BD
Ha well i already got him interested so im sure hell pop on. Also if you need a builder or extra help you know im up for giving a hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, new players!   Welcome, new players! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome, new players!
Page 1 of 1