DragonLance Chronicles Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of Krynn...in digital, interactive form.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THANKS & KUDOS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

THANKS & KUDOS Empty
PostSubject: THANKS & KUDOS   THANKS & KUDOS Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:36 am

Within this topic, I'd like to thank people, who supported DLCR by eg. response to mails regarding implemented systems ("support"), submitting additional content (eg. scripts, script improvements, ...) or whatever improved/enhanced the DLCR-mod (even though it may not be in, yet).

This list is incomplete atm, but I'll try to get it filled within the near future. I might miss somebody, but this is definitely NOT done on purpose! We've been working on this mod for a few years now and some things may have been hiding away in my brain...
Rolling Eyes
Feel free to PM me, if you think, I missed something.

So here I go:

Calan: Email support on his horse system
Lord Of Worms: Email support regarding his tilesets
sen: Email support on techniques regarding his tileset additions
Borden Ha'elven: Email contact and, as a result, the tileset enhancements for the suspended-set: The Inn and special DLCR-additions
Bannor Bloodfist: Special support for a tile-issue (and help on tileset-mdl-techniques in general)
Breathless_Dragon: Moonscript and other script-things / hosting
MidsummerKnight (John B.): NPC OnDeath script-additions
Zwerkules: For letting me port other models into his sets
Fallenblades: Building support (tech and areas)
FeYbraNt of (former) NWNDragonlance and staff for the allowance to use their content, too. With this, credits also go out to Thurvack, the original site admin and Mendeku, who created the tile models.
Winterhawk: Building and tech
StilleVande for his hosting service in the past!
Riverwind: DM and area building

... still incomplete, but a start! Smile

Last edited by Black Rider on Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

THANKS & KUDOS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonLance Chronicles Reborn :: DragonLance Chronicles Re-Born :: Server Information and Updates-
Jump to: