DragonLance Chronicles Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world of Krynn...in digital, interactive form.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Updating DLCR_TilesTop-HAK

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

Updating DLCR_TilesTop-HAK Empty
PostSubject: Updating DLCR_TilesTop-HAK   Updating DLCR_TilesTop-HAK Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:53 pm

Hi all,
I just want to inform you, that I'll be updating our DLCR_TilesTop-HAK in the near future.
BUT even if I manage to send out the update this weekend, I is not necessary to get it right away, because the added content is not in use, yet.

I write this out, so you are prepared. And, before you mumble about another download: It's only a very small HAK, as you can see on the vault. The addidtions won't enlarge the file too much!

So: All fine for this weekend and all is fine until we actually start to add new areas using the updated top-HAK. I'll announce, when it's ready for download and we announce, when new areas are added, which need the updated HAK.

Stay tuned.

Last edited by Black Rider on Sat May 25, 2013 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Updating DLCR_TilesTop-HAK   Updating DLCR_TilesTop-HAK Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:33 am

I have a little issue with one more extra I want to have in the update. I dug my teeth into that and it looks like that I'll have it solved pretty soon, but not for this weekend.

So you will NOT need to download anything new for this upcoming weekend.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Updating DLCR_TilesTop-HAK   Updating DLCR_TilesTop-HAK Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 1:23 am

Things took a bit longer than I thought + I was very busy with RL-work. I will inform you regarding the update this weekend. So all is still the same ATM.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Updating DLCR_TilesTop-HAK   Updating DLCR_TilesTop-HAK Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:24 pm

LOL, I keep on finding things, which I want to have in the update! clown
There is one more edge-file issue, I want to have solved and then I should be ready... Question
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Updating DLCR_TilesTop-HAK   Updating DLCR_TilesTop-HAK Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:08 pm

I'm still at it, but this time, I think, I'm getting closer! Rolling Eyes
It may be that version "E" is going to be hosted. Evenstar added some Qualinesti areas and Newports.
Exclamation That one does NOT need an updated HAK! Exclamation
So still: All the same.
Back to top Go down
Black Rider
Admin
Black Rider

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Updating DLCR_TilesTop-HAK   Updating DLCR_TilesTop-HAK Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:32 am

The update of the DLCR_TilesTop-HAK is finished (version 5a).

Please get it here:
http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Hakpaks.Detail&id=8072

As soon as the mod version says 1.20a (or higher), this update is needed, because some new areas are using this (eg. Solace and new areas east of Tarsis)!
(You will be able to enter the mod without the update though - in this case, don't got to Solace or east of Tarsis!)

Here is a screen af one new addition in Solace:
Updating DLCR_TilesTop-HAK Dlcr_i11

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updating DLCR_TilesTop-HAK   Updating DLCR_TilesTop-HAK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Updating DLCR_TilesTop-HAK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonLance Chronicles Reborn :: General :: Archive - Public Progress Posts (before EE)-
Jump to: